ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply Permanent Residency while getting Job Seeker Allowance

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zee_234
Newly Registered

Apply Permanent Residency while getting Job Seeker Allowance

Post by zee_234 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:14 am

Hi Everyone,
I am a new user in this forum. I want to get advise regarding about permanent residency.I am already approved my retention of residency rights and now I want to apply for Permanent residency on my own behalf.
I have completed B.E (hons) in mechanical from Limerick university in 2014 and I have been getting job seeker allowance since last year to till now and I have all the proofs regarding about looking for a job since last year to till now. I had offered a job for 2 years contracted in Jan 2015 but unfortuanately company has closed after a week and I lost my professional job.
I applied for citizenship 2 weeks ago already and now want to apply for permanent residency and as stated in the EU3 form that you will have to apply before 6 months and now my PR is due to apply.
My question is that can I apply for PR while getting job seeker allowance because I have no option and I am looking for a job and as I told you that I have all proofs regarding about looking for a job and registered with FAS as a unemployment and I mentioned above that I had lost my offered job.
Please I request you all guys share your experience regarding about above query. I will be really thankfull to you for that.