ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa curtail and 10 month left for 10 years

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Tier 4 visa curtail and 10 month left for 10 years

Post by Vijlim » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:11 am

hi..guys I am new in this forum.i m really upset..don't know what to do?
I came UK on student visa in July 2006 and continue get 3 extended on student visa till dec 2015.last was granted in January 26th 2015.all extension got easily (mean no rejection).i just received latter from HO ur visa curtail because of ur college revoke in March 26th 2015 so ur leave remain till 15th August 2015.no right of appeal in this decision but make fresh application.my question is....

I could not find any college to get new cas or sponsor. I met many soli for this situation and their opinion blow
1. Make application flr(fp) spend ur 10 years time with right of appeal
2.if u make flr(fp) u don't have right of appeal but u can spend time in jr.
3. It's chance to get right of appeal 50 50 in flr (fp)
I just been my home country in 2008 April for 25 days for holiday and rest of d time spending in UK (2006 to 2015 with valid visa).my grand father got British passport (past away)but he did not register on my dad name so my cud not come.i have my all other family n relative hear.i m living alone hear in my family.now my question is...1 if I go for flr(fp) I can spend rest of 10 month in 10 years?
2.If I go on student visa without cas n got rejection with no right of appeal and spend time in adm n jr?
3.in mean time sud I give b1 if I reach 10 years?
4.make any application which I get right of appeal?
Plssss help me on this situation and give idea wat to do?i really appreciate for advise.thanks

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 visa curtail and 10 month left for 10 years

Post by Vijlim » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Any one pls...Amber or Vinny?

Vijlim
Newly Registered

short 10 month in 10 years rout

Post by Vijlim » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi guys I m new in this web..I m really upset ..don't know what to do?
I came UK on student visa in July 2006 and continue get 3 extended on student visa till dec 2015.last was granted in January 26th 2015.all extension got easily (mean no rejection).i just received latter from HO ur visa curtail because of ur college revoke in March 26th 2015 so ur leave remain till 15th August 2015.no right of appeal in this decision but make fresh application.my question is....

I could not find any college to get new cas or sponsor. I met many soli for this situation and their opinion blow
1. Make application flr(fp) spend ur 10 years time with right of appeal
2.if u make flr(fp) u don't have right of appeal but u can spend time in jr.
3. It's chance to get right of appeal 50 50 in flr (fp)
I just been my home country in 2008 April for 25 days for holiday and rest of d time spending in UK (2006 to 2015 with valid visa).my grand father got British passport (past away)but he did not register on my dad name so my cud not come.i have my all other family n relative hear.i m living alone hear in my family.now my question is...1 if I go for flr(fp) I can spend rest of 10 month in 10 years?
2.If I go on student visa without cas n got rejection with no right of appeal and spend time in adm n jr?
3.in mean time sud I give b1 if I reach 10 years?
4.make any application which I get right of appeal?
Plssss help me on this situation and give idea wat to do?i really appreciate for advise.thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: short 10 month in 10 years rout

Post by Obie » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:18 pm

What is your family situation. The UKVI has started certifying claims for people using FLR(FP) in order to prevent them from making an appeal. However if indeed you have a strong claim, that certificate can always be challenged.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Obie

what is meant by certifying claims...

Tajammul

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 am

Obie wrote:What is your family situation. The UKVI has started certifying claims for people using FLR(FP) in order to prevent them from making an appeal. However if indeed you have a strong claim, that certificate can always be challenged.
Hi...I m still single(mean not married) and my dad n other live back Hom.they all got own country nationality.my question is wat is the best ground for flr so may i will get appeal right? But today I just heard from my friend he put file on flr b4 6 April 2015 and he got the later from ho n he need to go sing for detation centre....he don't get rejection latter Evan.not any toiec issue.
If hardly found college may don't get visa and appeal right. have to go jr.(it's more expensive too bcos college feed nobody give back)
If I go flr may get appeal or not. ....but can do jr....
that both application end of when jr result come so after dat I can not fill my 10 years gap..plsss need some expert help on this situation. plsss highlight my soli advise my above quastion.

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 pm

any one plssss?

epa123
Newly Registered

Post by epa123 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 am

I think HO is really try to close this 10 year ilr to students. i dont think you will get another student visa even if you apply as a cap. I dont know about flr (fp) etc so can't advice on it. hope some one help you.

did you see any good lawyers ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 am

I think HO is really try to close this 10 year ilr to students
Please don't give incorrect advice. It is not only students who use the 10 year ILR route and there are currently no plans to stop the 10 route ILR either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Aneesa123
Newly Registered

Post by Aneesa123 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Hai. I have completed my masters successfully earlier than mentioned on my case in March 2015. Then university email me regarding the curtailment of my visa till June 2015 n mentioned that UKBA will inform u regarding ur curtailment. Now I have not got any letter from UkBA . I m doing full time job on my NI number. I just want to know can I work legally until I get my curtailment letter from UKBA or am I eligible to live here till July as they give 28 days after visa expires? Plz need a reply soon as I do not have much time....regards

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Please don't give incorrect advice. It is not only students who use the 10 year ILR route and there are currently no plans to stop the 10 route ILR either.

can u give me some idea wat base i can fill this gap.i have still 1 and half year left for tier 4 cap but can not find any cas.evan i find 1% chance to get visa and large amount to spend(no right of appeal) so i have to make application which i can get d right of appeal...pls any one???

epa123
Newly Registered

Post by epa123 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:09 am

CR001 wrote:
which is why I said "I think" I didn't say they are going to do it. "may be" they cant I don't know :roll:

to answer to Vijlim you possibly know this but cant u try tier 2 ? just dont let the recruitment agency know that you require work permit as "some time"* they dont pass the details to the employers. ones you pass the interview let the employers know that you require visa they might help you.

to CR001 I have said "some times" as not all recruitment agency do this 8)

wow99

Post by wow99 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:19 pm

epa123 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
which is why I said "I think" I didn't say they are going to do it. "may be" they cant I don't know :roll:

to answer to Vijlim you possibly know this but cant u try tier 2 ? just dont let the recruitment agency know that you require work permit as "some time"* they dont pass the details to the employers. ones you pass the interview let the employers know that you require visa they might help you.

to CR001 I have said "some times" as not all recruitment agency do this 8)
Even if they do there will be another option available. Always remember,When one door closes, another opens. :P

Vijlim
Newly Registered

Post by Vijlim » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:12 am

Thanks my all friends...but my situation going worst n worst bcos I met many soli n they sad u need to apply flr(o) or flr(fp) or set(o).. Personally I don't want go flr(o) rout bcos I seen many cases now day ppl don't get right of Appel on dat Evan some of my friend too.now only remain flr(o) n set (o). Recently I check in this forum some was same situation like me n he apply flr( fp) and he don't get right of appeal too.
Yesterday I mat one soli he sad I prefer don't go set(o) as soli I advise u go on flr (o) n u get 70% chance to get appeal right bcos on set (o) u r not qualify so may they certified u n u have to leave country but dat 50 50 chance so personally I suggest go flr(o) and I make it good ground of u so u have good chance to get right of appeal on dat.....

Now I need help from u guys tell me ur experience n need some expert advise....pls point out on flr(fp) which some don't get right of Appel in this forum.....thanks immgration board helping others.

Vijlim
Newly Registered

FLR (FP) been refused with no Appeal right & leave UK now

Post by Vijlim » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:31 pm

My friend vinny...
he don't get right of appeal on flr(fp).evan he applied in time so I m thinking I sud go for set(o).
Wat u suggest me plssssssssss.and set (o) how any chance to get right of appeal?plssssss vinny......waiting anyone too