ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanjaygul
Newly Registered

Refused Tier 1 General

Post by sanjaygul » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi all,

My Tier 1 (General) visa was refused with no right of appeal. One of the document was held forged.

I am applying for student visa to Australia. In the form they need information regarding refused visas in past. Should I disclose this information to the Australian Immigration?

Regards
Sanjay.

ashak
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Refused Tier 1 General

Post by ashak » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi .. could you please tell me what doc was found forge ? also did the applied 321 or 322 on your ?

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:04 pm

sanjaygul wrote:Hi all,

My Tier 1 (General) visa was refused with no right of appeal. One of the document was held forged.

I am applying for student visa to Australia. In the form they need information regarding refused visas in past. Should I disclose this information to the Australian Immigration?

Regards
Sanjay.

i would suggest that you were refused leave to remain, not a visa

so depends on how the question is worded
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 am

sagareva wrote:
sanjaygul wrote:Hi all,

Regards
Sanjay.

i would suggest that you were refused leave to remain, not a visa

so depends on how the question is worded
Very good point and clever thinking.

sanjaygul
Newly Registered

Post by sanjaygul » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Hi ashak,
Thanks for reply. Home Office applied 322 (1A). As a false document has been submitted it is refused.
The document was a letter issued by my business partner stating the earnings claimed.

Dear sagareva and naveed iqbal,
i agree with your advice that leave to remain was refused. On the HO refusal letter, it says refusal to vary leave or variation of leave. On the student visa application form, the Australina Immigration asked have you applied for any student or other visa to UK, USA or Canada? If yes was it granted in all cases?

sanjaygul
Newly Registered

Post by sanjaygul » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi ashak,
Thanks for reply. Home Office applied 322 (1A). As a false document has been submitted it is refused.
The document was a letter issued by my business partner stating the earnings claimed.

Dear sagareva and naveed iqbal,
i agree with your advice that leave to remain was refused. On the HO refusal letter, it says refusal to vary leave or variation of leave. On the student visa application form, the Australina Immigration asked have you applied for any student or other visa to UK, USA or Canada? If yes was it granted in all cases?