ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan Spouse Visa Uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sana890
Newly Registered

Pakistan Spouse Visa Uk

Post by sana890 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi,

my spouse has submitted the spouse aplication form in Pakistan (Mirpur) What i want to know now that the application form to join me in the UK has been submitted, (please note i am a care so i am exempt from the rules) Can i go Pakistan now that it has been submitted? Or should i stay just in case? Another question... How long does it take to process the Visa as mine is different..?

Please do reply me asap and i am very confused!!

Many thanks to all for taking time to read and help. :D

Ramadan Mubarak!! :D :D :D

Casa

Re: Pakistan Spouse Visa Uk

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:22 pm

The UKVI official statistics show that currently, 90% of applications are processed within 90 days. You don't stay in the UK while you're waiting for a decision and travel to Pakistan if you choose.
Ramadan Mubarak
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Does this have anything to do with Tier 1?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:31 pm

I've moved it.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sana890
Newly Registered

Post by sana890 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Casa wrote:The UKVI official statistics show that currently, 90% of applications are processed within 90 days. You don't have to stay in the UK while you're waiting for a decision and travel to Pakistan if you choose.
Ramadan Mubarak

Does that mean i can go to pakistan for a holiday without worrying?

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Yes you can. :-)
(Casa, not CR001)

sana890
Newly Registered

Post by sana890 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Great! Thanks!

So even.if i am exempt from.the rules as i am.a carer is the process time still 3 months?

sana890
Newly Registered

please help!

Post by sana890 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi,

Can someone please answer my question;

I am a carer and submitted spouses.visa papers in pakistan. As i am a carer which im exempt for what is.needed. What is the process time for me to get my answr?

Many thanks

Ramadan Kareem x

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:30 am

No difference to the time scale I've posted in this thread.
(Casa, not CR001)