ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa after appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mtahirkhan
Newly Registered

Student visa after appeal

Post by mtahirkhan » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello
I need Help. i have been in UK since Jan 2007. after my PSW i apply for Entrepreneur Visa, but my application rejected and i didn t get approval from upper tribunal. i am going to submit new appication, Can i submit another case before the decision come out or during my appeal?
thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Student visa after appeal

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:35 am

No
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

maxflip50

Post by maxflip50 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 pm

You can't make fresh application while appeal is pending

You need to withdraw your appeal and you will be overstayer immedaitly and cannot make fresh application

Best thing is to wait for appeal decision or you need to leave UK and make new application

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:22 pm

maxflip50 wrote: You need to withdraw your appeal and you will be overstayer immedaitly and cannot make fresh application
That is not correct. With the Tier 4 sponsor's approval, you can make a Tier 4 application if you have overstayed less than 28 days. However, choosing to become an overstayer when you can avoid it is never a great idea.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

maxflip50

Post by maxflip50 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:04 am

Tier 4 sponsors never will approve overstayers

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:39 pm

maxflip50 wrote:Tier 4 sponsors never will approve overstayers
They can and they do. An overstayer needs to stop attending and studying, but if they have everything in place for a premium application within the 28 day period when a new application is acceptable, they could have their new visa in 10 days or less and then resume studying, the sponsor may well agree to that. Many universities operate this policy. Clearly, it could only work for a premium application. A standard application would have someone not studying for several months until the outcome of the new application, which a sponsor is highly unlikely to accept.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 pm

maxflip50 wrote:Tier 4 sponsors never will approve overstayers

Tier 4 sponsor r very strict these days specially in the term of issuing new CAS while u dont have your passport. if u get a new CAS and

full fill all the other requirements and apply within 28 days u will get a visa.

28 days overstayer period from visa expiry or end of section 3c will be disregarded by the HO.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided