ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (O) No reply for 11 weeks, how long?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naveid
Newly Registered

ILR SET (O) No reply for 11 weeks, how long?

Post by naveid » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 am

Hi All.

I went to premium service to Liverpool HO along with my wife to switch from Tier 1 General to ILR on the 5 year basis.
as my wife is been here just for a year, so I was supposed to fill in a PBS form for her ( yes couldn't find out about this beforehand). the HO staff kindly gave me the PBS form which I filled in right then in 20 minutes as very simple form.

but as they had already spent 1.5/2 hours on my application, they withheld the application saying they needed to perform further checks and refused to tell any timescale.

Now its going to be 11 weeks tomorrow, and I have not heard anything back yet. quiet a few things now depending on this and now has started to affect my health, does anyone know what is the usual time period for such cases? and if I can contact somewhere to find out about the progress on my case?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance
Naveed

khan82
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET (O) No reply for 11 weeks, how long?

Post by khan82 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:42 am

This may take 6 months. They must have given you a letter and that letter must have some information about ways to contact them