ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application file withdrawal fraud

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pranavbhatt12
Newly Registered

Application file withdrawal fraud

Post by pranavbhatt12 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:19 am

I applied for student visa in 2011 with the help of 1 consultancy. They charged me £1600 for this service. I done bio metric and was waiting for reply till today. In between i communicated to UKBA several times. Today i came to know that i am victim of identity theft. This consultancy who helped me for my application, withdraw my application without my concern. Even they changed my communication address to their office address without my knowledge. I never authorized them to represent my file to UKBA because they are not registered as OISC. I just took help to fill the form, find the college.
Now after longtime waiting for an application i contacted to UKBA for returned my documents as i wanted to go back home. They told me that my application was withdraw with the reason that my mother is passed away in 2011. So they returned that documents to that consultancy address. UKBA advise me to take help of local police to go and get my documents. i done so but the owner of the company denied. now police advice me to go to County court to sue him.

Please advice me if someone can help
1 Is it possible for someone to change my application address in UKBA without my knowledge
2 How can i get my documents back

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Application file withdrawal fraud

Post by sah10406 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:18 pm

You have seriously waited for four years for a student visa extension, without you or your Tier 4 sponsor querying the progress of the application? Surely your course is finished by now anyway?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.