ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spousal visa pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

b92753

spousal visa pakistan

Post by b92753 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi there i got married last month, and i want to call my wife over to the uk. All my paper work is complete. I am currently on long term sick leave from work due to a muscle condition i suffer from however my job is still there for me till i am fit enough to resume work. I have included a letter from my work place which states that i am currently on sick leave but employed by the company and my earnings prior to sick leave were 155£ forthnightly. I intend to resume work on the 13th july. I also own a free hold property which i receive rental income from of 400£ a month. so i receive total disposable net income of 710£ a month. When my wife comes over we will be both staying with my parents who will be paying all the utilty bills, food and accomodation expenses. When my wife arrives in the uk she intends to open a tailors business to support her self. When i resume work i will be having a total income of 710£ a month is this sufficient amount of money to prove financial stability and be succesfull in her visa.

Also how long will it take to get a decision from the mirpur office if the case was submitted on the 8th of july???

please advice

thanks

pingu001
Newly Registered

Post by pingu001 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

As far as I am aware nowadays the cases are dealth within a week if you have all the paperwork in place and if your case is straightforward. Better still to enquire with public office.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 pm

As far as I am aware nowadays the cases are dealth within a week if you have all the paperwork in place and if your case is straightforward. Better still to enquire with public office.
In your dreams mate. You'll be so bloody lucky if you get a visa from Pakistan in one week :lol: :D :D :D :D

mazzyasad
Newly Registered

Re: spousal visa pakistan

Post by mazzyasad » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am

hi guys i applied for my husbands visa on the 2nd July not heard anything and no txts or emails..
does anyone know how i can track the order ..? :cry:

kmyousafzai
Newly Registered

Souse Visa (English Exam)

Post by kmyousafzai » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi Guys!
Please share your information regarding (Spouse Visa)
I have ILR and my income is annual more than 24K , however my wife and one child is been abroad Pakistan, I would like to apply for my family , however could anyone tell us, there is two kind of exam on IELTS web site ,which one be the correct for Spouse visa.

Life Skills decision matrix
IELTS Life Skills A1 Prove your English speaking and listening skills as part of your application to UK Visas and Immigration for ‘family of a settled person’ visas.
IELTS Life Skills B1 Prove your English speaking and listening skills as part of your application to UK Visas and Immigration forindefinite leave to remain or citizenship.

Q1: which one is correct exam for spouse visa .
Q2: please forward the correct new application from (Link) .

Hope someone keep and touch.
Thank you

vinny

Re: spousal visa pakistan

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 am

Q1. A1 is sufficient for meeting the English requirements for entry clearance. However, B1 is a higher standard than A1 and would be required later for ILR. If she is able, then she may as well do B1, to get it over and done with.

Q2. Join.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.