ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EUFAM

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Winchester
Newly Registered

Stamp 4EUFAM

Post by Winchester » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 am

Hello to all..

I have so many doubts I hope someone could help me from here..

I sent all the documents to the INiS office 2 weeks ago however I didn't get any letter, any information through them , I'm wondering is it normal for how long do I have to wait for the first letter?? Thanks

jeupsy

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM

Post by jeupsy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 am

Winchester wrote:Hello to all..

I have so many doubts I hope someone could help me from here..

I sent all the documents to the INiS office 2 weeks ago however I didn't get any letter, any information through them , I'm wondering is it normal for how long do I have to wait for the first letter?? Thanks
They usually take 3 or 4 weeks to get back with an acknowledgement. Within the next 2 weeks you should get back your / passports and an acknowledgment letter which allows you to get a temporary stamp 4.

Winchester
Newly Registered

Post by Winchester » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Thanks so much .. How do I know if do I need send anything else to them ?

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Winchester wrote:Thanks so much .. How do I know if do I need send anything else to them ?
Hi,

When you will receive the acknowledgement letter from EU Treaty Right Section they will inform you what document you need to send them. If they don't need anything else then all you have to do is wait for 6 months.

Wish you good luck!!

mepin
Newly Registered

Post by mepin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi all,

I applied for my Stamp 4 eufam in November/ 2012. It's still inside the 6 months processing time.

The thing is: I got a job to start in April. And My Stamp 4 expires in May. "IF", for some reason, by the expiration date, I don't get any news from INIS and the processing time is longer than the 6 months, do I have the right to get more time on the Stamp 4?

*Just asking because I made a huge mistake of not saying anything about that during the interview. Didn't want to hide it, but I was so nervous and I completely forgot about that "small" detail!!! Idiot me! :?

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:48 pm

[quote="mepin"]Hi all,

I applied for my Stamp 4 eufam in November/ 2012. It's still inside the 6 months processing time.

The thing is: I got a job to start in April. And My Stamp 4 expires in May. "IF", for some reason, by the expiration date, I don't get any news from INIS and the processing time is longer than the 6 months, do I have the right to get more time on the Stamp 4?

*Just asking because I made a huge mistake of not saying anything about that during the interview. Didn't want to hide it, but I was so nervous and I completely forgot about that "small" detail!!! Idiot me! :?[/quote]
I think u need to bring the employer letter to gnib and also the letter to show that u applied for stamp 4 eufam.the mite give u temporary stamp 4 for 6 months or so.but wait for more information.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

mepin wrote:Hi all,

*Just asking because I made a huge mistake of not saying anything about that during the interview. Didn't want to hide it, but I was so nervous and I completely forgot about that "small" detail!!! Idiot me! :?
I am sure you will receive your card within 6 months time but if you think that your application can be delayed then write EUTR Section a letter explaining them all the situation with your recent payslips that might help.
Also I am sure you know that but your case depends on your EU Family member if He/She is exercising his/her EU Treaty right.

I wish you best of luck

mepin
Newly Registered

Post by mepin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Thanks "rebel82",

If I see it's taking long I will write a letter! Hope they answer! :D

Yes, my husband is working part time and studying full time ( it is stated in my application)

Winchester
Newly Registered

Post by Winchester » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 pm

can they refusal this first 6 months ?? Or will they send any letter warning that they need more information ?? Thanks so much

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:14 am

[quote="Winchester"]can they refusal this first 6 months ?? Or will they send any letter warning that they need more information ?? Thanks so much[/quote]
They can do both

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 am

Winchester wrote:can they refusal this first 6 months ?? Or will they send any letter warning that they need more information ?? Thanks so much
As long as you spouse/partner is a EU national and you provided both passports and the documents required in the application form, they have no reason not to send you the letter (the letter and temporary card don't mean they have accepted your application, just that the have received it and it ... so they are not taking any comitment by sending it).

Even if you are missing secondary documents, they might still send you the letter and ask you to submit them ASAP.

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:44 am

mepin wrote:Hi all,

There is no way of extending your temporary Stamp 4, but there is also no doubt you will get a decision letter after six months. Best case it will be a week before the expiry of your curent Stamp 4, worst case one or 2 days after (they always send the letter at the very last minute).

Charlieprego
Newly Registered

Post by Charlieprego » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:31 pm

How long does it take from applying for a stamp 4, to receive your answer?

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:43 am

Charlieprego wrote:How long does it take from applying for a stamp 4, to receive your answer?
If you kindly read the topic, you will notice someone already has given the answer to your query. Asking something that has been mentioned at least a million times on this forum does not change anything. :|