ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for housing

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

euscape1

Apply for housing

Post by euscape1 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:37 am

Hello everyone,
I live in the greenwich borough and by July next month,i would be 1year in my address and presence in London.Am an EU national and my hubby has his EEA2 application pending with the UKBA.I am presently working,pregnant and would be due in few months,my hubby doesnt work at the moment as he is searching.Am i qualify to apply for housing,where and how?Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

secret.simon

Re: Apply for housing

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 pm

This is a question for the "Claiming benefits" forum. Can the mods please move it to the appropriate location?

Anand Reddy
Newly Registered

Applying for Housing Benefit Confused

Post by Anand Reddy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 am

Hi All.................

I am Anand , I work full time in retail, Me and My wife live together and we are on ILR. My wife could not find a job because of her English. Still trying her best to find one. we do not have any children. I need help in the housing benefit matter .
I had recently gone through 3 major surgeries for my left eye.Since then I was on and off from my work place on sickness. I had 2 surgeries back to back for my left eye I had to take 6 week sick leave from my work place.
One more tragedy happened now my landlord had given me notice to move from the property as the contract had already finished. As I was away from work for a while I had spend all my savings when i was sick.
I cant afford to pay the deposit and rent .

I don't know what to do now. I will be homeless after 2 weeks.

I need your expert comments ASAP....................

Thank you

Anand

Casa

Re: Apply for housing

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:57 am

Anand, it doesn't help to high jack other members' threads. Please at least just continue in this one:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/claimi ... 90202.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.