ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU 1 Application query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

benfares

EU 1 Application query

Post by benfares » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi All

Just a quick query.I received an email from Eutreatyrights.ie "Correspondence was received on 26/06/2015 and will be acknowledged in due
course." Just wanted to know what this means.I send them an email every week and they reply after 3 days.

Thank you guys

PrestonLancs

Re: EU 1 Application query

Post by PrestonLancs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 am

It just means that now you can be sure that they have received the application.

My humble advice is, do not wind yoursleves up by sending emails every day. These things do take some time. In time you will recieve what you are entitled to.

benfares

Post by benfares » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi All

Thanks for your reply Preston Lancs, but emailing them and getting a response from them is better than begging them for an update. I know some people email them call them and get no reply until the 6 months is up. So I will continue doing what i do.

:D

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 pm

If you ever need an update on your application, then let me know, I will tell you the update. :)

There is actually never going to be any updates ever. You application will sit on a shelf, like so many other applications. Nothing will happens and the update will always be "under consideration".

One day when your turn comes, they will pick it up from the shelf, and it will be decided within a few minutes time.