ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU4FAM (people who applied recently)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

malik0543

Re: EU4FAM (people who applied recently)

Post by malik0543 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:57 am

Hi

thanks for reply, my problem is that its a extended family member case, and Solvit don't deal with it, also its in Review/Appeal, so might be they took more time in this.

i have also written to European Commission but they are useless in-front of Ministry of Justice and saying that in Ireland case worker use there discretion in Extended Family member cases and they cant do anything !!!!!!

i think in Ireland, the person who is sitting on the seat will decide what to do with you.

i been to so many office & places in Ireland for different thing, if one person say he can not do this, but if you try same thing with different person in same office on different day, you can get it done.

for example:

i went to get my PPS number and the lady on seat ask me many thing to bring, and when i went next day, some other lady was on seat and make it without any additional docs and without any problem.

same happening in banks

so lets see what will be outcome.

Subu29
Newly Registered

Post by Subu29 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Hey guys !!
Any update ?? Anyone got their 5 years stamp recently.
I Still have one week left Monday is the last date(decision date). Hope to get a positive reply

Chucknourish
Newly Registered

Post by Chucknourish » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Don't Worry Subbu... from my experience, they are sending the letter/s a 2 days before the 6 months, you should receive your decision this week or early next week and I bet it will be positive :D

Cheers, best of luck.

Subu29
Newly Registered

Post by Subu29 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Chucknourish wrote:Don't Worry Subbu... from my experience, they are sending the letter/s a 2 days before the 6 months, you should receive your decision this week or early next week and I bet it will be positive :D

Cheers, best of luck.
Thanks for you reply chucknourish :)

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi

i sent my EU1 form on 28Th may and still not got any letters not even my original documents back. Is this normal any body through this situation. I am starting to panic a bit because not got the visa and still need my pps number and things sorted
thanks

ali

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 pm

on what base did you send the EU1 form ? for who ?

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:34 am

HI

It was for me on basis of EU spouse for Stamp4eufam

imfrom51
Newly Registered

Post by imfrom51 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:02 am

It's been an interesting thread. My wife is still waiting for her (and my) original documents back (passports). We haven't heard ANYTHING yet, and it's been 6 weeks. Is this normal? Thanks

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:33 am

I applied about 5 weeks ago too and still waiting on my orignals back.

the problem is that I do not have visa so cannot do anything till this comes back

imfrom51
Newly Registered

Post by imfrom51 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:38 pm

aligo wrote:I applied about 5 weeks ago too and still waiting on my orignals back.

the problem is that I do not have visa so cannot do anything till this comes back
I know, it's crazy. We would like to get our passports back sooner than later. Don't like having my passports out of my hands.

Subu29
Newly Registered

Post by Subu29 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Need some advice guys,
my 6months deadline finished on 6th of July, I mailed the EU treaty rights but they didn't replied, I have dropped a letter today stating that th deadline was 6th of July.

hk79
Newly Registered

Post by hk79 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi everyone,

please I need some advise on EU family application,

I want to submit application for stam4 eufam

my partner and 6 month old daughter are both british

we live together in Ireland and my partner is working,

we have joint bills and tenancy from landlord,

but we are not married yet but we been together for over two years with limited paper work evidence apart from my daughter birth certificate.

please anyone have any advise on this matters.

imfrom51
Newly Registered

Post by imfrom51 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:25 am

Well, we finally got our passports back, with the letter to head to the garda for the temp 6 months stamp. We have to send them a couple more documents (one of which is a second pay slip), which we will send next week. So, it took about 8 weeks to get our passports back. All in all, it's looking good.

joekearns
Newly Registered

Post by joekearns » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 am

hk79 wrote:Hi everyone,

please I need some advise on EU family application,

I want to submit application for stam4 eufam

my partner and 6 month old daughter are both british

we live together in Ireland and my partner is working,

we have joint bills and tenancy from landlord,

but we are not married yet but we been together for over two years with limited paper work evidence apart from my daughter birth certificate.

please anyone have any advise on this matters.
If you have two years documentary proof of staying together for two years than better submit it as soon as possible and if they need anything than they can ask later on. But my advised would be for you is to get health insurance for 3 of you. i've same situation 5years ago and got 6months stamp followed by 5yrs and i showed 3 proof of address for each year of my last two years during our stay together and plus joint account with few hundred euros in it and all the time using it's debit card for fuel and other groceries.

james101958
Ireland

Post by james101958 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:26 pm

hi some one help me. actually my temp stamp 4 expire 23/10/2015 but no call to employer yet where my wife working. this happen before with anyone