ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for TIER 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jonser

Documents for TIER 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by jonser » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:58 am

Dear All,
I am now in the process of finalizing my documents for my switch from TIER 2 to TIER 1 entrepreneur application and have the following completed.
1) 200k split between 100k in business savings account with bank 1 (20K out of it as share capital, 80k as director loan)
2) 50K in personal current account with bank 1
3) 8k in personal current account with bank 2
4) 2.6k already invested in business current account with bank 1 used to set up website, purchase laptop etc as director loan
5) 39400 in business current account with bank 3 as director loan (making a total of 130000 as director loan)
6) 1000 to cover 945 maintenance funds in personal account in bank 4
7) Business plan
8) Bank account statements for all 5 accounts
9) Letter from accountant stating investment in share capital
10) Director loan letter from accountant
11) Web site screen shots
12) Business cards
13) Company registration documents
14) Director report from Company House

Outstanding items
1) Banner - still to be ordered
2) Ads to be put on gum tree and facebook
3) Completed application form
4) End of year company accounts (to be produced in September in line with my year end)

Even though my TIER 2 is on project management, I registered a company last year which I have used to project manage a team of free lance web developers and app developers. The company is currently at a loss because I cannot run it full time on my current visa and I have also been busy with work. Do you think I may have a problem with home office regarding this?

I plan to apply in September 2015 and would like to know if there anything I am missing out. Also, as I have already invested a total of 150k in the company through a mixture of share capital and director loan, would I still need to provide source of income? I am letting the 50k in my personal accounts stay for 3 months so that they qualify as my funds. Please let me know if I am missing anything. I look forward to your helpful replies.

Thank you.

jonser

Re: Documents for TIER 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by jonser » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 am

Hi,
Please does anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you