ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother visitor visa refused..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kiranv5

Mother visitor visa refused..

Post by kiranv5 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 pm

I am on tier 1 general visa,I applied for my mother visitor visa, she is maintaining funds of 4000£(3,00,000 INR) in bank as fixed deposit, she had her own house and income proof of pension receiving, are also attached with house sale deed. As, a sponsor i provided my tenancy agreement and clearly mentioned that i will be providing her accomadtaion during her visit.I also attached my tenancy agreement and as proof of address i kept my bank statement which was 172.17£ only.he considered my bank statment and said refused my mother visa. Please advice me asap. Help me friends..

The decision

You have applied for entry clearance to visit your son for 6months. You have stated your son will provide accomidation and cover your expenses for the duration of your stay in yh eUK. You provided your sponsers HSBC bank statment (xxx2732) with funds for £172.17. you have not provided any adequate evidence that suitable accomidation will be available for the duration of your stay in the UK. I am not satisfied that you will be able to maintain and accomdate yourself in the UK durin ypur visi without working or recourse to public funds (pararaph 41(iii)(vi) of HC 395).
I have therefor refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relavent \pararaph of the United kingdom Immiration rule.

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Re: Mother visitor visa refused..

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

kiranv5 wrote: The decision

You have stated your son will provide accomidation and cover your expenses for the duration of your stay in yh eUK.
Did your mother's application say that you will bear all her expenses?

Even when you providing only accomodation, don't you think you need to have enough balance to cover your monthly rent? Did you show you are working and drawing regular income?

I had recently applied for my in-laws, and was supporting them only for accomodation. I had enclosed: Bank Statements, Payslips, Utility bill and Concil Tax receipt. I had £3-4K balance in my account.

kiranv5

Post by kiranv5 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:
kiranv5 wrote: The decision

You have stated your son will provide accomidation and cover your expenses for the duration of your stay in yh eUK.
Did your mother's application say that you will bear all her expenses?

Even when you providing only accomodation, don't you think you need to have enough balance to cover your monthly rent? Did you show you are working and drawing regular income?

I had recently applied for my in-laws, and was supporting them only for accomodation. I had enclosed: Bank Statements, Payslips, Utility bill and Concil Tax receipt. I had £3-4K balance in my account.
Thanks for the reply......

Then what do you suggest my possible way to do right now.. I don't have any balance in my bank account as of now, i am working in a small company and paid less salary i also provided the payslip.. i think that was main point he was not satisfied... but i can get it from India and put into my bank acct...can he get satisfied with this one.
I recently got 2 new jobs presently doing those..but salary not paid now may be by 1st i will getting those statements.. anyway thanks for the advice........

nick999
Newly Registered

Post by nick999 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi Kiran, Don't get confussed, its very simple case and you are making it more complicated.

From your side, please provide to your mother:-

1. Your appointment letter.
2. your tenancy agreement (mentioning you have double bedroom (if in shared house) or one bedroom flat.
3. Your Passport scanned copy.
4. Your visa copy.
5. You employer letter that you are currently working with them.

With the application, she will attach your Docs and her Docs as below:-

6. Your mother will mention in her application, that she will take care of herself and do have Rs. 400,000 in her bank a/c for more than 3 months by providing Bank statements or passbook copy.
7. Filled and signed Form by her.
8. Voter ID card
9. Ration Card copy or Driving Licence.

cheers,

changemaker
Newly Registered

Post by changemaker » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:43 am

Hello!
I've started the petition "Theresa May, UK Government: Bring back the right of appeal for family visit visas" and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
http://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-uk- ... isit-visas