ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mum refused family visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cranbrook
Newly Registered

Mum refused family visitor visa

Post by cranbrook » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Hello
My mum was refused family visitor on Monday. The reason they are giving is my salary which is £1000/- pcm is not enough to support her. I forgot to mention about my husband joint salary on the application form which comes to 3000/- pcm. My mum is 64+. Do you think that appeal in this case will work if I submit the proper documents this time. Or is it worth trying with fresh application. BTW my mum's been here 3 times before.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:26 pm

It will be quicker,easier and cheaper to make a fresh application, making sure you provide enough evidence and documents to rebute the earlier refusal decision

changemaker
Newly Registered

Re: Mum refused family visitor visa

Post by changemaker » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:45 am

Hello!
I've started the petition "Theresa May, UK Government: Bring back the right of appeal for family visit visas" and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
http://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-uk- ... isit-visas