ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS96 Temporary Admission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aslans
Newly Registered

Re: IS96 Temporary Admission

Post by Aslans » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:32 am

Any update guys?

ade2014
Newly Registered

Post by ade2014 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 am

Goodmorning not yet i want for reporting centre on Tuesday for my surprise ask them if my case worker have received the documents i sent her since January they look into the system yes that she look into it since March that she satisfied with my documents so i know what that means they even turn the computer to me to see what she put on a system. The question is if she satisfied with my documents what is she still waiting for why can't she just make a decision? This one thing with the home office they just want to forstraigth you live you in the dark with out knowing what to do next.

edoboy
Newly Registered

Post by edoboy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:44 am

Hi everyone, I am married to a british citizen and had a valid 2years visiting visa. Travelled to Nigeria and on my way returning back to UK I was detained at the Heathrow airport and was given a Cancellation of my Entry leave. I was detained for 5weeks and I got a JR, then I went for bail and got bail and was asked to report for signing every 2weeks. The court even gave me an injunction not to be removed from the UK. The court gave the Treasury Solicitors 28days to reply with an AOS and its close to 2 months now and I have not heard from them. I even wrote them a PAP that I will drop JR if they give me the leave to remain with my family but still no response from them... I was thinking if I should call the court to know what is going on? Does anyone have similar encounter?

neqs03
Newly Registered

Post by neqs03 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:39 pm

@icehouse256... i hope every thing will be fine my case is almost samilar with yours and i am going for reporting as well every aftar 2 weeks, i have only one question after IS96 u submitted new application on that application acknowledgement latter you can work or not if is not then there is any way to get permission for work i am fighting with them from last 18 months. Please if anyone have any information .

ade2014
Newly Registered

Post by ade2014 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi everyone God finally answer my prayer am been granted leave to remain on Friday on the 1st July receive my resident permit on 3rd July this morning receive all my supporting documents back i really thank God it was not very easy but God was there me for those of you still waiting never give up keep fighting God will surely see you all through in jesus name Amen good luck to you all

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 am

ade2014 wrote:Hi everyone God finally answer my prayer am been granted leave to remain on Friday on the 1st July r

Congratulation Ade2014, Praise the Lord, I am so pleased for you.

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:22 am

My bro in law was reporting for years... He applied to HO for Approval to marry here in UK and they gave him permission... he did so but he had to get a passport from his embassy in london.....and the week after his marriage he went to sign, they detained him as at that point he had a valud travel document (which he didnt have prior to marriage)

Hes now back in own country waiting for result of spouse visa application.( he chose voluntary departure rather than deportation so the 10 year ban gor overstayers doesnt apply to him)

Almad
Newly Registered

Post by Almad » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Mom_ato wrote:Previously (in July 2014) I received IS151A, IS75(one stop warning), IS76(statement of additional grounds) these were returned. I did not include any additional information as the Home Office had all information about me.

I received yesterday IS.96 (notice of temporary admission to person who is liable to be detained) informing me to report to an immigration office at Becket House. I was given a specific date and appx time and also to report monthly thereafter until further notice. I should also confirm my appointment by telephone before setting out.

Because I am liable to be detained, I am not sure what will happen when or why I need to go there. I am worried that by going there to Becket House I will be detain.
  • Has anyone been to Becket House?
    What happen when you there?
    Any advice on what I should or should not do while I am there
You advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
I would like to ask you about the IS96, I have received this forum today and I don't know, they will deport me or not? Please could you tell me, are you still sing in or ur stoped???

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Almad wrote: I would like to ask you about the IS96, I have received this forum today and I don't know, they will deport me or not? Please could you tell me, are you still sing in or ur stoped???
Alma,
It's not all bad, you just need to go on the date given.

Do you have an application pending? Once you have an application pending I don't believe you will be deported. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong. I am not knowledgeable.

I have been signing on since last September while I had JR pending, still signing on.

Try not to miss your reporting date.

I was given that advise here on the forum.

Good luck

Family_woman34
Newly Registered

Post by Family_woman34 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 am

Hi mom_ato, are u still reporting until now? Thanks

Mom_ato

Post by Mom_ato » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 am

Family_woman34 wrote:Hi mom_ato, are u still reporting until now? Thanks
I am still reporting monthly, I have a new application is pending.

imtiazshaz
Newly Registered

Post by imtiazshaz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:44 am

Hi aziza assalamualaikum, my name is imtiaz I didn't know how to use this site finally I got the link to post something in here. Actually am worried about being detain again, I was served by is96 two months ago which I did not attend, they suspended the date three times now, also am far from London to go to reporting event in becket house, am about 8 hours in coach to get to London. And my side I have just made a derivative application last week, my wife us British I have been married to her for 4 years we live together always. She is having my second baby in 4 weeks time. And my situation is not allowing me to leave her and go to report. But my solicitor wrote to them three time already which they suspended the date to a new date which is still not suitable for me. My question is if they do turn up to get me what should I do. My wife is in agony she has 4 Week exactly to go. What can I do. And the other side there is now an application gone through. Do you think I will still have to sign on if there is an application there with them. Or it will be waived.

Please aziza advise or anyone in the same situation please advise. Also u need help filling a judicial review form which I can't fill anyone can tell me please or guide me filing it.

imtiazshaz
Newly Registered

Post by imtiazshaz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 am

Hi I haven't had any reply at all can someone reply to me please .

domy123
Newly Registered

Post by domy123 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:06 pm

hi i want to know that i applied for marriage with european girl we knows each other from last 2 years our realation is genuine ,last week we got interview at loughborough reporting centre, they said u r interview was good or succesful now u can go home and we will write u our decision, now today i got letter from home office is IS96 and liable of removal and i need to go for reporting,may they can detained me as well? so i dont know what should i do now pls anybody can suggest me what to do ??? i will be very thankful

Zhiwau
Newly Registered

Post by Zhiwau » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:31 am

Reporting event after exhausting appeal rights .

Hello my name is Zhiwau a Zimbabwean national .I happened to have exhausted my appeal rights and am going to be making fresh submissions. I have a reporting event on the 20th of April but was given the 9th of May as the date to make my further submissions. I am worried about detention.I have been reporting over a 4 month time period . never missed a reporting event. What is it I need to know and do in my case thank you.

mmmc
Newly Registered

Post by mmmc » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:57 am

A wrong reporting/removal letter was sent by Home Office Becket House London SE1, ''you are a person without a leave who has been served with a notice of liability to removal'' I have applied student visa on time and also applied for administrative review according to the refusal letter within 14 calendar days. When I have contact Becket house (http://www.118118.com/new-cross-gate/im ... ffice.html) that while pending administrative review a person does not lose 3C leave (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ave-v6.pdf(refer to page 6)] therefore reporting/removal letter need to be cancelled. After showing the immigration rules home office Becket house staff cancelled the reporting/removal letter. I hope this information will help those people who has got reporting/removal letter even though their administrative review still pending while applying for administrative review decision.

Marvella2016
Newly Registered

Post by Marvella2016 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi everyone,
Just a quick questions I have been signing at becket house since 2013 and I was told not to work which I complied by,but of recent I just had my baby and am a single mum and it's not easy financial can I claim some funds from HO
Ur reply will be much appreciated

pippopeppo
Newly Registered

Post by pippopeppo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi there

My wife, a Japanese Citizen, has been given a IS96 Temporary Admission after a Residency Card been refused for lack of myself (Italian Citizen) 5 years continuing work/residence.
She had already 5 years visa.
She then received a request to leave.
My lawyer did submit a fresh 5 years visa request for EEU Spouse.
We are still waiting for an answer and Wednesday the 8th my wife as to attend Becket House.
She has Depression and panic attack I am thinking to ask them tomorrow to extend the appointment and if not allowed to ask her passport be sent to the airport and leave.
Anybody in the same situation?

Stefano

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Which category of '5 year visa' did she previously hold and what visa exactly has the solicitor applied for? There is no EU 5 year visa for the spouse of an EEA national. :?

As your wife's EEA sponsor you don't need to show that you have been exercising your Treaty rights for 5 years, only that you are complying with this when the application for a Family Permit is submitted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pippopeppo
Newly Registered

Post by pippopeppo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello

She had EEU Spouse Visa. 5 years one.
The new application was lodged on 1st of February and reached Home Office on the 3rd of February.

Stefano

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:53 pm

pippopeppo wrote:Hello

She had EEU Spouse Visa. 5 years one.
The new application was lodged on 1st of February and reached Home Office on the 3rd of February.

Stefano
Are you currently working?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Kiko1973
Newly Registered

Post by Kiko1973 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:25 am

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I just want to seek advice from you.
My wife has been here as a student from 2007 til 2012, I came here from the Philippines in 2011 as her dependant and we had a child who is now 5yo. Our visa expired in 2012, we applied for extension to stay but was refused. At the moment we have no pending application in the HO.
To make the story short we received a letter IS 96 last Tues.
Is there a possibility of us being detained if we do report and sign in as stated in the letter?
What happens in the reporting? What questions do they ask? I'm worried for my child who still goes to reception school. Thanks for your time and advice.