ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mom_ato

Judicial Review refused

Post by Mom_ato » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Hi Everyone
I am back seeking advice/suggestion/ideas from members here.

After waiting and hoping for a positive outcome form the Judicial Review which was lodged in October 2014, I was again refused. The case is to be reconsidered at a hearing at the end of this month. I don't know what else to do. Just want to know if anyone has this experience and if a reconsideration is likely to be successful. The refusal was on Human Right grounds, (I did not submit all documents to cover my private life here in the UK, I was badly advise by previous solicitor) all private life document covering 14 years in the UK were submitted with the Pre Action Protocal in September 2014.

I am an over stayer since 2000, studied, worked, paid taxes inc council tax . Please share your experience/advise and suggestions with me.

As always I appreciate your feedback.