ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:28 pm

lishah121 wrote:Do u get the date for biometrics wen u do ur online application?

And when u go for ur biometrics is that when you spouse has to submit his passport?

Thanks
Yes and yes
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:55 pm

khan_81 wrote:Hello all,
My wife went to collect her passport today an unfortunately the application is refused based on her English language A1 certificate which they says they could t verify the details. I am also posting the page on ECO refusal wording. Any advice and suggestion will be appreciated.
Khan
Sorry to hear about your refusal.

It seems that the exam awarding body does not have a record of your wife passing the exam on their system, and the paper certificate you have is not genuine it is suggested. You should try to get in touch with the awarding body, give them the details on the certificate and ask them to confirm that it is a genuine certificate. Also speak to the body through which you booked the exam and ask them to clear up the mess. Then send the confirmation from the governing body i.e Cambridge to the appeal and it should be overturned. Also check that the number on the certificate is the number that is written on the application and you haven't mistyped the number.

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
lishah121 wrote:Do u get the date for biometrics wen u do ur online application?

And when u go for ur biometrics is that when you spouse has to submit his passport?

Thanks
Yes and yes
Do you have an option of what date you choose or is it just automatically generated?

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:41 pm

lishah121 wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:

Thanks
Yes and yes
Do you have an option of what date you choose or is it just automatically generated?
You have the option to choose the date
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Sallam

The Wife Recieved Here visa on Monday And Today Friday My Mum's Sister Has Passed Away.
My Mum Is Enroute To Pakistan.
Please All Brother And Sister Pleasd Make Dua.
JazakAllah Khair
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam

The Wife Recieved Here visa on Monday And Today Friday My Mum's Sister Has Passed Away.
JazakAllah Khair
May Allah swt grant your aunty janaat in shaa Allah
Truly have got a blessed month when the doors of janaat are wide open

Mariam2794
Newly Registered

Post by Mariam2794 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:26 am

Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam

JazakAllah Khair
Insh'allah she is granted jannat X

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:17 am

Does any one know how long it takes for your English certificate to come once you have done ur iletes enfglish test?

Thanks

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:42 am

lishah121 wrote:Does any one know how long it takes for your English certificate to come once you have done ur iletes enfglish test?

Thanks
are u talking about IELTS A1 life skill test??

if yes, then results will come 7th day but it takes more 3-4 days to come to you by post
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:29 am

phaara wrote:
lishah121 wrote:Does any one know how long it takes for your English certificate to come once you have done ur iletes enfglish test?

Thanks

if yes, then results will come 7th day but it takes more 3-4 days to come to you by post
Yes IELTS A1 life skills. You will the results by post on the 7th day, and then the certificate 3/4 days after ur results?

Thanks

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:41 am

if yes, then results will come 7th day but it takes more 3-4 days to come to you by post[/quote]

Yes IELTS A1 life skills. You will the results by post on the 7th day, and then the certificate 3/4 days after ur results?

Thanks[/quote]

no the certificate will come later. n the online results will come on 7th. i got this info frm british council i called them
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:03 pm

phaara wrote:are u talking about IELTS A1 life skill test??

Thanks[/quote]

no the certificate will come later. n the online results will come on 7th. i got this info frm british council i called them[/quote]

Ok thanks. How much longer will it take for the certificafe to come?

khani

Post by khani » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Salam

I need some help , my wife did IELTS last year on previous passport, now she got new passport, would it matter as the IELTS certificate bears old passport no ??? Second, Is it enough to provide Tenancy Agreement and Council tax bill, no need for inspection report or anything ???? and last do we need to give sponsor letter as well ??

thanks

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:30 pm

khani wrote:Salam

I need some help , my wife did IELTS last year on previous passport, now she got new passport, would it matter as the IELTS certificate bears old passport no ??? Second, Is it enough to provide Tenancy Agreement and Council tax bill, no need for inspection report or anything ???? and last do we need to give sponsor letter as well ??

thanks
Salam
With regards to you passport number you might as well mention about it on the statement and on the online application form that you have new passport referencing your old passport number and adding a copy of your passport. With the property inspection you might as well get one done as it only cost £50 - £100 just to be in a safe side as they are soo soo picky now a days bro and yes submitting an sponser letter is a pro so you might as well submit one. Well in all try to avoid any bits nd bobs that you can so u leave no choice but to grant your application. Anyways good luck nd make dua for us coz of a silly mistake my first application was refused and my second application is under process. Document submitted 22 April 15 and still waiting
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

khani

Post by khani » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Brom wrote:
khani wrote:Salam

thanks
Salam
With regards to you passport number you might as well mention about it on the statement and on the online application form that you have new passport referencing your old passport number and adding a copy of your passport. With the property inspection you might as well get one done as it only cost £50 - £100 just to be in a safe side as they are soo soo picky now a days bro and yes submitting an sponser letter is a pro so you might as well submit one. Well in all try to avoid any bits nd bobs that you can so u leave no choice but to grant your application. Anyways good luck nd make dua for us coz of a silly mistake my first application was refused and my second application is under process. Document submitted 22 April 15 and still waiting

Thanks for the reply, Why your visa was refused ?? goodluck this time

Qasimx25
Mood:

Post by Qasimx25 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:41 pm

lishah121 wrote:

Thanks
no the certificate will come later. n the online results will come on 7th. i got this info frm british council i called them[/quote]

Ok thanks. How much longer will it take for the certificafe to come?[/quote]

Hi, my wife took the new A1 life skills test on June 18th in Islamabadfor spouse visa with the British council at ramada hotel and by post on the 7th day she got the test report form she had passed the test, and the form had b/w photo on it and stamped by the British council and a Ielts stamp with a signature , my question is this " is there a certificate we have to wait for now because I have not received one and where on the website does it say it will be issued 3/4 days or more later , now I am confused too, I had thought that this report form was the certificate.

Qasimx25
Mood:

Post by Qasimx25 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:51 pm

khan_81 wrote:Hello all,
My wife went to collect her passport today an unfortunately the application is refused based on her English language A1 certificate which they says they could t verify the details. I am also posting the page on ECO refusal wording. Any advice and suggestion will be appreciated.
Khan

Hi,
Which location did your wife take the A1 test?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Qasimx25 wrote:
lishah121 wrote:

Thanks
no the certificate will come later. n the online results will come on 7th. i got this info frm british council i called them
Ok thanks. How much longer will it take for the certificafe to come?[/quote]

Hi, my wife took the new A1 life skills test on June 18th in Islamabadfor spouse visa with the British council at ramada hotel and by post on the 7th day she got the test report form she had passed the test, and the form had b/w photo on it and stamped by the British council and a Ielts stamp with a signature , my question is this " is there a certificate we have to wait for now because I have not received one and where on the website does it say it will be issued 3/4 days or more later , now I am confused too, I had thought that this report form was the certificate.[/quote]

when i xalled them to ask fr the results they said resukt will come on 7th day and with in 3 business days you will get ur results by post
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:06 pm

any idea qasim.brother what sort of question they aaked ur wife in speaking test
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:21 pm

What Paper should My Mr's Bring With Her On Thursday?
What Do They Ask At The AirPort?

Thank you.
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

sajjaduk

Post by sajjaduk » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:What Paper should My Mr's Bring With Her On Thursday?
What Do They Ask At The AirPort?

Thank you.
Tell her to have to hand her t.b test certificate as the officer may ask to see it ...
Also have details of the address in the uk to hand including contact number for yourself

Qasimx25
Mood:

Post by Qasimx25 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:48 pm

phaara wrote:any idea qasim.brother what sort of question they aaked ur wife in speaking test

AOA, my wife told me that the questions were very basic and simple everyday questions ,and that she had no problem answering them , like asking me about my family and shopping and my hobbies ,even though her grammar is not that good she still passed because she understood everything that was said

tehmina

Post by tehmina » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Anyone who applied in May got visa from Pakistan?
I know people from April and March are getting decisions these days.
As from next week new application will be processed in UK so process will speed up in Pakistan.
I think before Eid lot of people who applied in March and April will get their decisions.
After 4 Eid holidays things will speed up and avg processing times will be decreased to 10 weeks from August.

Unfortunately vfs at Pakistan doesn't publish no of applicants each month while in other countries they publish every week(India) and in past ukvi even publish last six months processing times but now only previous month in percentages.
Visa Timeline
Online Application: 08/06/15 Type: Spouse Visa
Documents Submitted @ ISB: 12/06/15
Documents Received BHC ISB: 17/06/15
Esclation -6th August ---pres assessment done.
Update 12 August --application in progress.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:02 am

tehmina wrote:Anyone who applied in May got visa from Pakistan?
I know people from April and March are getting decisions these days.
As from next week new application will be processed in UK so process will speed up in Pakistan.
I think before Eid lot of people who applied in March and April will get their decisions.
After 4 Eid holidays things will speed up and avg processing times will be decreased to 10 weeks from August.

Unfortunately vfs at Pakistan doesn't publish no of applicants each month while in other countries they publish every week(India) and in past ukvi even publish last six months processing times but now only previous month in percentages.
Processing time is still 60 working days so it equals to 3 months
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

lishah121

Post by lishah121 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:21 am

Is anyone or does anyone know of someone who is going to be submitting their paperwork according to the new rule change from tomorrow?

What do u think will happen if anyone submits paperwork in Pakistan for a spouse visa?