ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Family Visitor Visa Refusal for Father

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

UK Family Visitor Visa Refusal for Father

Post by ismail.desai » Mon May 25, 2015 4:37 pm

My father applied for the UK visa on the 25/4/15 and was refused. He has visited UK before twice but this time the ECO decided no to issue the visa and the reason he gave was
* YOU SATE THAT YOU ARE RETIRED AND SUPPORTED BY FAMILY. AS EVIDENCE OF THIS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED MONEY TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FROM WESTERN UNION RECEIVING £XX A MONTH AND A BACNK STATEMENT WITH A CLOSING BALANCE OF PKR £XXX. I NOTE THAT IT IS NOT YOU BUT YOUR SPONSOR IN THE UK WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR TRAVEL AND COVRING ALL THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR VISIT AND IN THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY I CINSIDER IT REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FNDS TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS URSELF. GIVEN YOUR STATED DEPENDENCE ON FUNDS SENT FROM THE UK AND THE LACK OF DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED REGARDING YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES IN PAKISTAN, I CONSIDER THAT THERE IS LITTLE TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO LEAVE ON COMPLETION OF YOUR VISIT.

* I NOTE THAT YOU ARE TRAVELLING TO THE UK ALONE AND YOU STATE ON YOUR VISA APPLICATION FORM THAT YOUR WIFE WILL REAMAIN IN PAKISTAN BUT THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SUBMITTE BY YOU CONTAIN NO DETAILS OF HER WHEREABOUTS OR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES. THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION DO NOT DEMONSTRATE THIS. I AM UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND THEREFORE, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES ARE AS YOU HAVE SET OUT.

I am thinking to reapply again with some more documents what dont know how I show family ties

Any ideas??

edwinuk

Re: UK Family Visitor Visa Refusal for Father

Post by edwinuk » Wed May 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Exactly what the text says. Incomplete documents and not very detailed. Address every reasons stated on that text in detail.

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:55 pm

edwinuk wrote:Exactly what the text says. Incomplete documents and not very detailed. Address every reasons stated on that text in detail.

I will be reapplying with some more supporting documents this week I will find out the result in few weeks time

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:48 am

Thank you

I reapplied and today he got his visa

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Congrats..

joey1
Newly Registered

Post by joey1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 am

ismail.desai wrote:Thank you
What change in the application did you make ismail ? I mean how did you present your case differently this time ?

And did you do another covering letter ?

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:38 pm

joey1 wrote:
What change in the application did you make ismail ? I mean how did you present your case differently this time ?

Also interested to know what you changed or further documents you submitted in aid of this application.

Kind regards

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:27 pm

joey1 wrote:

Hi

Yes I produce lot of documents including a through covering letter explaining the ECO about my fathers current situation. he was rejected last time due to the lack of supporting documents provided i.e., proof of the family ties to the home country etc., I include the photocopy of the ID cards of all my brother and sisters, their property documents and my brothers bank statement which is irrelevant but i still include it i the pack. family photos were included aswell.
From my side sponsership declaration certified by soliciters, my work pay slip, titile deeds etc all certified by soliciters
and also a letter from my local MP who sent the letter direct to to home office.
I think the covering lette was very important

Thanks

Ismail

joey1
Newly Registered

Post by joey1 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 pm

Ismail, do you please mind sharing the information over a private message to me please.

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 am

shazia786 wrote:
joey1 wrote:

Also interested to know what you changed or further documents you submitted in aid of this application.

Kind regards

I produce two covering letter one from myself explaining everything about my personnal circumstances and one for my father. He had two packs of documents ready for the ECO and with the pack a little info for ECO that what is in the pack.
If anyone wants any help with covering letter I can put is on here

troy
Newly Registered

Post by troy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 am

Hi Ismail,
Would you be able to post your covering letter here so that I can get an idea how to write.
My parent's visitor visa applications were refused :cry: - most likely reason was lack of full financial evidence of their circumstances.
However writing covering letter in an efficient manner may boost the chances. So please post your covering letters if it is possible so that we all can refer to that.

Also how much money in the bank (of your father) was shown in the end?

Thanks in advance for your help.
/ Troy

Aruk
Newly Registered

Post by Aruk » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi Ismail,

Would appreciate if you could provide cover letter and evidence you provided. We are in the same situation - father is retired and have not been able to explain situation thoroughly to satisfy ECO.

Please help.

Thank you.