ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd Application rejection - options JR/3rd application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizz123

2nd Application rejection - options JR/3rd application

Post by bizz123 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Guys

I got rejection on 2nd application due to following reasons, I think home office has already decided to not give visa.

They took my interview and hardly they have look my complete file and decided to refuse visa after internet searches and interview answers (some of them hardly asked)

1. Source of funds - not satisfied on the answer given in interview
2. Rent lease agreement - company has liquidated after my application date - could not verify on internet search
3. One contract - self employed (could not verify on the internet) contract already completed one year before
4. Lack of business experience
5. Maintenance - Case worker has not seen the letter in the file which shows funds for maintenance for 90 days

I had clarification on all those refusal reasons

1. Source of funds documents submitted with the application - HMRC Letters and sale of property (overlooked in making decision)
2. Got the letter from the company director for liquidation of company and sale of company to their subsidiary company, companies house documents
3. Got confirmation letter from the self employed / sole trader about authenticity and completion of the contract
4. Running business since 20 months, submitted 18 month accounts showing growth of the business over the period
5. Maintenance letter for 90 days (already submitted with application)

As there was not administration review and appeal given to me but given right to apply again in any category, I have decided to go with JR. I have submitted above documents with PAP (Pre-action Protocol) last week.

I want to check with senior members about my case, what are my chances to win the JR and how much time it consume as I am fed up with these issues, life stuck since 20 months.

Looking forward to hear from senior members and peoples who went to JR and won or loss.

Thanks and Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: 2nd Application rejection - options JR/3rd application

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:55 am

@ bizz123, if you can defend all the refusal point, then go for JR and get an experienced barrister to represent you.

In regard to submitting a 3rd application, it will be an automatic refusal as you would have over-stayed for more than 28 days since your last appeal was dismissed.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Thanks Olasunkanmi

in my post I have mentioned answers/clarification with regards to refusal points, what do you think is that enough to defend because I do not know on which grounds peoples apply for JR and won on the same

I have already sent PAP but on my refusal it was mentioned I can apply for fresh application any how it is past now,

Regards

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Please correct me if I am wrong. Once the visa is refused, you get fresh 28 days (each time) to make another application or leave the country.

For example:
1st application got refused - applied on 25th day (out of 28 days)

2nd application got refused - you get the 28 days again. And as long as you apply within the 28 days, you are legally living in the UK.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:32 am

Yes correct Entrepreneur 9

You always get 28 days to apply fresh application, i got in both refusals.

is any one who is gone in to JR, please help me on that

Regards

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:19 am

Hello

I have received letter in response to PAP that I have not got right of administrative review in the refusal letter, so in this regard home office will send up to date refusal letter and I will have to lodge the admin review within 14 days because I have not received the same in the initial refusal and this is the first alternative solution rather than JR instead.

Just got the refusal letter again same as before only changes that i got admin review this time

just to confirm is there any one who got visa in administrative review (in country application)

Looking forward to hear reply from experienced members

Thanks