ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance for tier 1 entrepreneur dependent spouse

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrchaany

Maintenance for tier 1 entrepreneur dependent spouse

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Hello guys
I am on entrepreneur visa since July 2013, I want to apply for spouse visa but stuck with total maintenance for my wife,
Well I need to show £630 for 90 days or £945 for myself,
Because my bank statement reduced to £1420 on 13th April 2015 but again reached to £2000 on dated 1st may 2015.

Please I need your comments

Momi

Re: Maintenance for tier 1 entrepreneur dependent spouse

Post by Momi » Mon May 18, 2015 5:36 pm

If your wife is living overseas then you don't need to show maintenance for yourself. You have enough funds to apply your spouse visa. If you got married couple of years ago then make sure you attach as much proof as possible of your relationship, like call records, emails, money transfer etc.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 18, 2015 9:06 pm

thanks

yes i will arrange those documents,

but are you sure i donot need maintenance for myself because my wife is living abroad in pakistan.

thanks

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue May 19, 2015 12:09 am

Momi wrote:If your wife is living overseas then you don't need to show maintenance for yourself. You have enough funds to apply your spouse visa. If you got married couple of years ago then make sure you attach as much proof as possible of your relationship, like call records, emails, money transfer etc.

2 weeks ago my wife got dependent visa from pakistan within 10 days.
U just need to show £630 for 90 days.No need to show 945 for you coz you already got ur visa.(Common Sense) :D

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue May 19, 2015 12:42 am

thanks guys for your quick response, i can put appendix E for that reason.

you guys cleared my confusion thanks a lot

Momi

Post by Momi » Tue May 19, 2015 12:44 am

I'm more than 100% sure. ;)

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Can someone guide us please.

My two brothers got entrepreneur visa and want to apply for spouse visa. I will really appreciate if you can guide us a bit.My query is as below:

My brother has about GBP 3500 in his own bank account for more than 6 months. Please note this is same bank account which he used to show his own maintenance fund. Now my brother already got entrepreneur visa a month ago and still in pakistan and is applying for his spouse.

Can you tell me if he can use same bank account for visa spouse i.e. in effect can he show same fund for maintenance which he showed for his own application. He is only doing this because of 90 days requirement of funds otherwise he also have required funds in his another bank account for 15 days but in that case we have to wait for another 75 days

2nd question his bank statement is not showing his spouse name as bank account is only in my brothers name - policy guidance says bank statement need to show applicant ie spouse name. How to sort this issue.

Thanks

Zaman

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:10 pm

do we need to provide pay slips

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Yes I have provided pay slips as well and got dependent visa

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:05 am

Business2business wrote:Yes I have provided pay slips as well and got dependent visa
How much did you show on your payslips

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:27 am

as director of the company PAYE 700 sterling along with accountant letter about 23000 sterling per year.

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 am

Business2business wrote:as director of the company PAYE 700 sterling along with accountant letter about 23000 sterling per year.

hi mate thank you for your help . have you got a format for a accountant letter. if you could help me on this would me very help full.if you have one can you email it to me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Can someone guide us please.

My two brothers got entrepreneur visa and want to apply for spouse visa. I will really appreciate if you can guide us a bit.My query is as below:

My brother has about GBP 3500 in his own bank account for more than 6 months. Please note this is same bank account which he used to show his own maintenance fund. Now my brother already got entrepreneur visa a month ago and still in pakistan and is applying for his spouse.

Can you tell me if he can use same bank account for visa spouse i.e. in effect can he show same fund for maintenance which he showed for his own application. He is only doing this because of 90 days requirement of funds otherwise he also have required funds in his another bank account for 15 days but in that case we have to wait for another 75 days

2nd question his bank statement is not showing his spouse name as bank account is only in my brothers name - policy guidance says bank statement need to show applicant ie spouse name. How to sort this issue.

Thanks

Zaman