ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checking NI/Tax contribution

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sam123

Checking NI/Tax contribution

Post by Sam123 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:02 am

Hi Members,

I am planning to apply for an ILRon the basis of WP-5 years, currently I am on 3rd WP. Does case worker check at the NI contributions/taxes during the last 5years because I lost my P45, P60 of previous jobs. If they ask, what shall I do during that circumstances.

Please advise me, if possible.

Thanks
Sam123

magata

Post by magata » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:30 am

I know somebody that applied for PR 2 years ago and who also had lost some of his P60s. what he did was to find out which local tax offices he had paid tax previously( normally this appears on the P60 or you could also ask the payroll dept of your company). Once you know this info, ring them up and explain that you need a statement with all earnings and tax paid during you the time with such company, they wil ask you to write to them requesting this service. What you normally get is like a bank statement with the dates and works and tax paid on those employments.

I hope the above helps.

Regards