ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS LIFE SKILLS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nikitasha8

IELTS LIFE SKILLS

Post by nikitasha8 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi members

I need an urgent help. My brother in-law lives in Kenya and would like to apply for Entrepreneur visa. He has to prove english language for which he has to give an exam. Can he give IELTS life skills B1 exam which covers only listening and speaking? Or does he need to gives IELTS which covers all 4 criteria?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IELTS LIFE SKILLS

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:07 pm

There is only one approved test centre in Kenya and he will need to do the test there. B1 should be fine.

Approved English Test Centres (Click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nikitasha8

Re: IELTS LIFE SKILLS

Post by nikitasha8 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:45 am

Thank you for your reply CR001. I asked my lawyer who said IELTS life skill cannot be used for Entreprenuer visa. I am very confused what to do? Is there a contact number or email id of UKBA to send my query.