ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application on SET O Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jijo9914
Newly Registered

ILR application on SET O Form

Post by jijo9914 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:07 am

Hi,

We are due to apply for ILR by September 12th 2015. KIndly guide me on the below matters;

We will be applying as main applicant + 1 dependant.

1. How many months payslips and bank statements are needed for the SET O application?

2. Can my wife show her expired IELTS certificate which was used for immigration application when she came to the UK in 2010?

3. For cohabitaion we do not have many documents in our joint name. The tenancy includes water, gas and electricity bills. Is this fine to just keep only the original tenancy agreement?

We have many documents with our names seperately on Electoral Roll forms, Banks statement, Mobile bills and previous tenancy agreements. We have our child's birth certificate and a joint bank account in our name.

4. Do we need to show evidence of all our holidays (all less than a 1 month each) when went to India?

5. Finally, she was on maternity leave from August 2014 to February 2015. Do we need to show any letter from the employer confirming it?

Thank you for all your help and efforts.

jijo9914
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application on SET O Form

Post by jijo9914 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:31 am

Dear Admins,

Please reply... Thank you...

askhan

Post by askhan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:18 pm

jijo9914 wrote:Hi,

We are due to apply for ILR by September 12th 2015. KIndly guide me on the below matters;

1. How many months payslips and bank statements are needed for the SET O application?
I beleive you are applying under T1G, then you have to show 12 months statement and Payslips.
If you are on T2 then you need to check the requirement.

2. Can my wife show her expired IELTS certificate which was used for immigration application when she came to the UK in 2010?

Yes, as long this certificate was used to apply her initial visa.
3. For cohabitation we do not have many documents in our joint name. The tenancy includes water, gas and electricity bills. Is this fine to just keep only the original tenancy agreement?][

utility bill
council tax
NHS
REd book
marriage certificate
birth certificate
Joint bank account
Tenancy agreement

We have many documents with our names seperately on Electoral Roll forms, Banks statement, Mobile bills and previous tenancy agreements. We have our child's birth certificate and a joint bank account in our name.
see above
4. Do we need to show evidence of all our holidays (all less than a 1 month each) when went to India?
optional, as long as they are less than 180 per year
5. Finally, she was on maternity leave from August 2014 to February 2015. Do we need to show any letter from the employer confirming it?

SHe is your dependent, so she dont need to prove her holidays
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

jijo9914
Newly Registered

Post by jijo9914 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 pm

askhan wrote:
jijo9914 wrote:Hi,

I beleive you are applying under T1G, then you have to show 12 months statement and Payslips.
If you are on T2 then you need to check the requirement.

Yes, as long this certificate was used to apply her initial visa.
3. For cohabitation we do not have many documents in our joint name. The tenancy includes water, gas and electricity bills. Is this fine to just keep only the original tenancy agreement?][

utility bill
council tax
NHS
REd book
marriage certificate
birth certificate
Joint bank account
Tenancy agreement

see above
optional, as long as they are less than 180 per year

SHe is your dependent, so she dont need to prove her holidays

Thank you Askhan,

We are applying from Tier 2 with same employer for 5 years.

If we need to show the proof of our travelling then I have some e-tickets with me. Do we need to show this as we are not away for more than 30 days in any of the years.

My wife is the main applicant and she was on Maternity leave from August 2014 to March 2015. So I dont know whether we can meet the required salary criteria specified in her SOC code (as she was getting only the Maternity Pay). What is the option we have in this case?

Thank you.