ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

parv
Newly Registered

long residence

Post by parv » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi all,

Looking for an advice from seniors about my situation
I am due for my 10 years long residency in December 2015. I came in the uk in December 2005 and extended visa with no issue’s at all. My last visa was also valid till December but unfortunately it was curtailed in feb 2015 due college revocation .
Applied fl r fp on the basis of family private life . got the decision this week that is “ no in country right of appeal”.

Really do not know what to do to reach December to accomplish my 10 years. 4 n half months still left to cover that up.
Section 3 c ended this week.
Would like to know what must be done in order to be eligible for 10 years long residency OR is there any way to reach till December 2015 lawfully. if yes please do suggest me .
So depressed now , would appreciate if seniors show me a ray of hope by suggesting a way
Thanks

tajammul77

Re: long residence

Post by tajammul77 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:11 am

parv wrote:Hi all,

Looking for an advice from seniors about my situation
I am due for my 10 years long residency in December 2015. I came in the uk in December 2005 and extended visa with no issue’s at all. My last visa was also valid till December but unfortunately it was curtailed in feb 2015 due college revocation .
Applied fl r fp on the basis of family private life . got the decision this week that is “ no in country right of appeal”.

Really do not know what to do to reach December to accomplish my 10 years. 4 n half months still left to cover that up.
Section 3 c ended this week.
Would like to know what must be done in order to be eligible for 10 years long residency OR is there any way to reach till December 2015 lawfully. if yes please do suggest me .
So depressed now , would appreciate if seniors show me a ray of hope by suggesting a way
Thanks
seek any legal advice from a good solicitor...u can apply for set lr within 28 days of refusing but the prob is u still got 4 and half months...if case worker dont make decision until u reach 10 years minus 28 days, u would be fine but if he makes decision before u reach 10 years minus 28 days, there will be prob then...u made a mistake bro...u should have been looking for tier 2 while ur flr fp was being processed...u had 8 months gap which is big gap

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:10 am

or apply again flr fp within 28 days...if u reach 10 years minus 28 days before ur case is decided, vary ur application to set lr. if ur case is decided before, then there is prob....in both cases there is risk involved but u have to take chance...u got no option...one option is if u get tier 2 within 28 days of refusal..then u will be fine

parv
Newly Registered

Post by parv » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 am

tajammul77 wrote:or apply again flr fp within 28 days...if u reach 10 years minus 28 days before ur case is decided, vary ur application to set lr. if ur case is decided before, then there is prob....in both cases there is risk involved but u have to take chance...u got no option...one option is if u get tier 2 within 28 days of refusal..then u will be fine

Hi
hi taja bro

Thank you very much for you expert advice, such a great relief indeed ,I will put a file within 28 days as u mentioned. Just one more thing to ask :-
Is it possible to cover my 4 n half months by varying with two different applications before reaching 10 years -28 day ?
And finally, at 10 years point, will vary it with a final application which I want to be decided by case worker.

Eagerly waiting for you kind advice
thanks taja

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:58 pm

parv wrote:
tajammul77 wrote:or apply again flr fp within 28 days...if u reach 10 years minus 28 days before ur case is decided, vary ur application to set lr. if ur case is decided before, then there is prob....in both cases there is risk involved but u have to take chance...u got no option...one option is if u get tier 2 within 28 days of refusal..then u will be fine

Hi
hi taja bro

Thank you very much for you expert advice, such a great relief indeed ,I will put a file within 28 days as u mentioned. Just one more thing to ask :-
Is it possible to cover my 4 n half months by varying with two different applications before reaching 10 years -28 day ?
And finally, at 10 years point, will vary it with a final application which I want to be decided by case worker.

thanks taja

i dont know how will u vary 2 applications and then then the final one...its all about timings..try to delay ur bio for 2 or 3 months...tell me when did u apply for 1st flr fp, when u got bio letter and when u gave bio.

parv
Newly Registered

Post by parv » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 pm

tajammul77 wrote:
parv wrote:

Hi
hi taja bro

thanks taja

i dont know how will u vary 2 applications and then then the final one...its all about timings..try to delay ur bio for 2 or 3 months...tell me when did u apply for 1st flr fp, when u got bio letter and when u gave bio.

hi,
thnks for you reply

I applied my 1st flr fp in feb 2015 and got my bio in the end of march which gave me 15 working days and did them in April, got the decision in this month of june.I managed to get 4 n half months in my first application . I was expecting in country right of appeal but unfortunately did not get it.

now as suggested , I can apply new application within 28 days. but scared if it is decided before December that is why thought to cover this gap by varying with two applications and finally will go for the last one to be decided by caseworker.
but still want your advice please :-
Is it allowed to very application in my situation where I m using 28 days overstay time?

reason about varying twice in my gap just to prolong it to reach 10 years time.

please advice me
thanks

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:30 am

tell me exact date of biometric done and exact date of refusal letter.

the 10 year rule says u can overstay upto 28 days.i think if u do flr fp and bio it will take about 2 months and then vary again..give them any further grounds to consider...to be honest bro...seek advice from a good solicitors at least 2 or 3.