ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent >> ILR dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chase53

Tier 1 dependent >> ILR dependent

Post by Chase53 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi,

Hope you guys can help me.

I am on Tier 1 General and due for ILR in July 2015. And my wife came to UK on Tier 1 dependent visa in May 2014 and her visa is valid until July 2015 (end of my Tier 1).

And we are gonna go together for my ILR application and I assume she would get FLR(M) dependent (correct me if Iam wrong).

My question is, how long she will get her visa for?

And also for Cohabitation proof, will her personal bank statements be enough? or how many sets of other documents do we need to provide? And are those documents should have both of our names??

Thanks

gshax
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 dependent >> ILR dependent

Post by gshax » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi ,

I am in the similar situation , Did you get your dependent FLR(M) VISA , How long is that granted for ?

Regards
Shax

Chase53

Re: Tier 1 dependent >> ILR dependent

Post by Chase53 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 pm

I still haven't applied yet but gonna attend peo in a week's time.

I also learned that my wife needs PBS depdendent visa rather than FLR(M) (cos' FLR(M) will reset her stay to 0)

So Iam hoping to get a 3 years extension for her now and then another 1 more before she qualifies for ILR.

Hope it helps.