ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER2 to ILR refusal NEED URGENT Advice please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hunters55
Newly Registered

TIER2 to ILR refusal NEED URGENT Advice please

Post by hunters55 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:29 am

Hi , Urgent help please
My case is we have been applied for ILR 3rd of july (PEO) and sadly its been refused they need a new payslip(JULY) to reflect that i meet the requirements on SOC CODE. They got the rest of our documents, they returned passport and brp, now im going to apply again a new set(O) but how can i apply if i dont have all my documents.
My visa exipires on 15 july 2015
My question is :
1. can i apply without all of my documents? i have the refusal and their ukba Ref. no.

2. can i apply as well out of time application? im looking to book before my visa expire 15 july and getting appointment by the end of july because im still waiting for the july payslip

ANY URGENT ADVICE PLEASE.

mkh

Re: TIER2 to ILR refusal NEED URGENT Advice please

Post by mkh » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 am

hunters55 wrote:Hi , Urgent help please
My case is we have been applied for ILR 3rd of july (PEO) and sadly its been refused they need a new payslip(JULY) to reflect that i meet the requirements on SOC CODE. They got the rest of our documents, they returned passport and brp, now im going to apply again a new set(O) but how can i apply if i dont have all my documents.
My question is :
1. can i apply without all of my documents? i have the refusal and their ukba Ref. no.

2. can i apply as well out of time application? im looking to book before my visa expire 15 july and getting appointment by the end of july because im still waiting for the july payslip

Hi, I am sorry to hear your refusal. Could you please clarify why they needed July Payslip? Do you get payslips before 3rd of each month?

hunters55
Newly Registered

Post by hunters55 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 pm

The last payslip covering june 21-july 21 didnt met the soc code ,and i have a letter from company also( submitted during application ) stating a new contract Starting 21st of july which they have increase my salary and met the SOC CODE.

hunters55
Newly Registered

Post by hunters55 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 pm

mkh wrote:
My question is :

Hi, I am sorry to hear your refusal. Could you please clarify why they needed July Payslip? Do you get payslips before 3rd of each month?
i usually get payslips every 28 of the month.

mkh

Post by mkh » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 pm

hunters55 wrote:
mkh wrote:
My question is :

i usually get payslips every 28 of the month.
I understand the situation. A Tier 2 extension may be the option as your visa is also expiring before your next payslip is produced

hunters55
Newly Registered

Post by hunters55 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:31 pm

but they said you can still apply 28 days after your visa expire they called out of date application, am i right?

hunters55
Newly Registered

Post by hunters55 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:08 pm

my first CoS is 20 July 2010- 15 July 2013 , the extension is 15 July 2013 - 15 July 2015. can i apply again for another extension(1yr) to make it 6 years in total , is it allowed to have 3x extension?

mkh

Post by mkh » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:08 am

hunters55 wrote:my first CoS is 20 July 2010- 15 July 2013 , the extension is 15 July 2013 - 15 July 2015. can i apply again for another extension(1yr) to make it 6 years in total , is it allowed to have 3x extension?
I extended Tier 2 G three times http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1166594