ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LONG RESIDENCY REFUSAL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amir1979
Newly Registered

LONG RESIDENCY REFUSAL

Post by amir1979 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Dear Experts

i need help with my 10 year long residency case.

i enter in UK 12 Feb 2014 on student visa till 30 November 2008 i stay on student visa.
20 October i granted tier 1 post study migrant until 09 may 2011
09 June 2011 i submitted an out of time application for leave to remain as tier 2 general migrant which was subsequently granted on 23 August 2011 until 01 July 2014.
On 1 April 2014 i submitted the application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of ten year continuous lawful residence in uk

Reason of Refusal
that i was in this country without lawful leave during the period 10 may 2011 till 22 August 2011 a period of 3 month and 12 days
As i submitted application 09 June 2011 a month late and i got visa on 23 August 2011.
On my 1 April 2014 i submitted LR application i mention the 1 month gap that i have in 2011 but i did not give any reason or attach any documents which was my solicitor mistake he did not quid me properly, when i got refused on 4 September 2014 my solicitor advise me to apply for JR and attach additional documents from my doctor and relative death certificate in back home i file JR on 08 December i got Refusal on 3 july 2015 saying
Medical evidence was not submitted in 2011 to explain the gap although evidence has subsequently been given. The application for long residence appears also not to have explained the delay. the explanation does not amount to exceptional circumstance the applicant cannot comply with the current rules as a residence.

My solicitor ruin my career with a small mistake not submitted doctor letter with first application on 1 april 2014. And now for further decision with my solicitor he saying to me to SUB MITT A FRESH Application as indefinite leave to remain on basis of ten year. I just want to know do i submit fresh application or that will be a waste of time and money and if i can submit my application can i go for premium service. Please can you give us best advise i am in lot of stress thanks in advance

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: LONG RESIDENCY REFUSAL

Post by Zee ali » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 pm

amir1979 wrote:Dear Experts

i need help with my 10 year long residency case.

i enter in UK 12 Feb 2014 on student visa till 30 November 2008 i stay on student visa.
20 October i granted tier 1 post study migrant until 09 may 2011
09 June 2011 i submitted an out of time application for leave to remain as tier 2 general migrant which was subsequently granted on 23 August 2011 until 01 July 2014.
On 1 April 2014 i submitted the application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of ten year continuous lawful residence in uk

Reason of Refusal
that i was in this country without lawful leave during the period 10 may 2011 till 22 August 2011 a period of 3 month and 12 days
As i submitted application 09 June 2011 a month late and i got visa on 23 August 2011.
On my 1 April 2014 i submitted LR application i mention the 1 month gap that i have in 2011 but i did not give any reason or attach any documents which was my solicitor mistake he did not quid me properly, when i got refused on 4 September 2014 my solicitor advise me to apply for JR and attach additional documents from my doctor and relative death certificate in back home i file JR on 08 December i got Refusal on 3 july 2015 saying
Medical evidence was not submitted in 2011 to explain the gap although evidence has subsequently been given. The application for long residence appears also not to have explained the delay. the explanation does not amount to exceptional circumstance the applicant cannot comply with the current rules as a residence.

My solicitor ruin my career with a small mistake not submitted doctor letter with first application on 1 april 2014. And now for further decision with my solicitor he saying to me to SUB MITT A FRESH Application as indefinite leave to remain on basis of ten year. I just want to know do i submit fresh application or that will be a waste of time and money and if i can submit my application can i go for premium service. Please can you give us best advise i am in lot of stress thanks in advance
What was the actual reason for 1 month gap?

I think they will maintain their decision as u also challenged their decision in court and u were refused as well. Chance r slim.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

amir1979
Newly Registered

Post by amir1979 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:18 am

Hi

The genuine reason of my gap and being honest i forgot my PSW visa expiry date,and when i realize it took me a month to arrange the documents and applied in 9 June 2011

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 am

amir1979 wrote:Hi

The genuine reason of my gap and being honest i forgot my PSW visa expiry date,and when i realize it took me a month to arrange the documents and applied in 9 June 2011

So actually what you are saying is that it had nothing to do with a doctor or your lawyer. Your refusal is down to nothing but you!!!

Try not to make a mockery of the system....