ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Refused with no apeal right

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

open4capture
Newly Registered

FLR Refused with no apeal right

Post by open4capture » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:45 pm

I came in UK in september 2008 on student visa. Then I changed my sponsor institution and joined a UNI where I completer my graduation and post graduation. But I could not enrol for PhD because university's HTS license was suspended. then I started Management course in a college and apply for another tier4 visa but that collegge was revoked while my application was pending and I received curtailment on 8 jan 2015. But I could not get admission in an other college or uni within that cutailment period. So I applied for FLR on 8th of March 2015. Now my FLR(FP) is refused on 17th June 2015 and I have no right of apeal. In the decision letter I am told leave UK ASAP. I have got admission in PhD in a Uni that is going to start in october 2015 and I am thinking of applying for a new tier4 visa from pakistan. but my lawers and close connection are saying that I would not get visa from back so it is better to do a judicial review from uk and I will get right right of apeal and after that do another apeal for discretionary leave. I need another 3 yrs and 3 month to complete 10 yrs periods. one of the lawers also told me that my continuty is broken with FLR refusal and even if I stay here for 3 years I have fight for ILR.

I am confused whether I should go back home and apply for new tier4 visa which can be refused. But if I get visa I can fight for 10 years period after completing my PhD in case I come back within 90 days. because I dont think by doing apeals I can copmlete 10 years in Uk and get ILR. And I dont think I would have any work rights now.

please advise me what should I do? should I going back home against the advise of all the friends and lawers and apply for new tiier4 visa from pakistan or stay in UK try to complete 10 yrs through apeals.

I dont know whether I am legal here in uk now although I had contacted capita on 18th of June for volunteer departure to pakistan and they said they will contact me within three days and only than I should book ticket. but capita have not contacted yet. I received flr decision on 17th june 2015 but the date mentioned on the letter is 8th of May 2015 which is another confusion that whether I am ellegal now in this country if count my time from 8th of May. although i have confirmed from home office that the decision letter was posted by home office on 15th of June 2015 which I received on 17th June. I have got royal mail tracking no also that confirms this.

Please advise me what should I do? should I apply for new tier4 from paksitan? which the lawers say I would not get because of immigration history.
or Should I go back home or stay here in UK and do judicial review? and is there any time limit to do judicial review?

talkhome

Re: FLR Refused with no apeal right

Post by talkhome » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Return back to your home country and reapply a tier 4 visa. It is true that chances of securing tier 4 from ur home country would be very very slim but if you stay in the UK and go for JR, I don't see any chance of success.

open4capture
Newly Registered

Post by open4capture » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:50 am

Why I have got slim chance securing of tier4 visa from pakistan. can you please explain?
And why I should not go for JR?

open4capture
Newly Registered

Post by open4capture » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:23 am

can I complete 10 yrs by virtue of JR and apeals and qualify for ILR? Currently I am in UK from last 6 yrs and 9 months. and will I have any work right dring JR.

open4capture
Newly Registered

Post by open4capture » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:40 am

And what is the time limit to do Judicial review?
Is it 14 days or 28 days from the date of decision received?

talkhome

Post by talkhome » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:15 am

open4capture wrote:Why I have got slim chance securing of tier4 visa from pakistan. can you please explain?
And why I should not go for
Ur immigration history is going yo be a problem when applying for new entry clearance.

You will not be able to buy 3 years and some months as required in ur case with JR.

So try ur luck by applying for new entry clearance.

Aslans
Newly Registered

Post by Aslans » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:52 am

open4capture wrote:I have got admission in PhD in a Uni that is going to start in october 2015 and I am thinking of applying for a new tier4 visa from pakistan. but my lawers and close connection are saying that I would not get visa from back so it is better to do a judicial review from uk and I will get right right of apeal and after that do another apeal for discretionary leave. I need another 3 yrs and 3 month to complete 10 yrs periods. one of the lawers also told me that my continuty is broken with FLR refusal and even if I stay here for 3 years I have fight for ILR.

What University u got PHD from, I need advise and contact because am looking to do one myself.

JR will give u from 3-4 months to 8 months time.