ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 Years OLD IELTS - Valid for ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ianhomet
Newly Registered

12 Years OLD IELTS - Valid for ILR?

Post by Ianhomet » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Hello Experts,

I came to UK in 2003 and had valid IELTS for 2 years which is obviously expired. Now i need to apply for ILR under route of 5 years completion of Tier 1 (General). Simple question: Will my IELTS certificate be accepted and fulfil requirement of English knowledge?

Your kind help is welcomed and appreciated :-)

Thanks you,
Ian

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: 12 Years OLD IELTS - Valid for ILR?

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Ianhomet wrote:Hello Experts,

I came to UK in 2003 and had valid IELTS for 2 years which is obviously expired. Now i need to apply for ILR under route of 5 years completion of Tier 1 (General). Simple question: Will my IELTS certificate be accepted and fulfil requirement of English knowledge?

Your kind help is welcomed and appreciated :-)

Thanks you,
Ian
Yes, If you have that certificate with you and you have used the same certificate in your previous application. I applied for ILR in 2014 and used my IELTS certificate from 2007 but I have used the same certificate for my initial application
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.