ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funds uk or out side pls help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

azye
Newly Registered

maintenance funds uk or out side pls help

Post by azye » Thu May 15, 2014 9:11 am

hi i am applying for tier 1 investor visa ,from inside uk can i show the maintenance funds in my other account in pakistani bank acount which is for 90 days pls help thanks alot

4uvak000

Re: maintenance funds uk or out side pls help

Post by 4uvak000 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Your money can be anywhere in the world. In the letter from the bank it should be mentioned that the bank is regulated by financial authority of the country of its operation and that the money is transferable to the UK. Good luck.

Hashim786
Newly Registered

Re: maintenance funds uk or out side pls help

Post by Hashim786 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:30 am

4uvak000 wrote:Your money can be anywhere in the world. In the letter from the bank it should be mentioned that the bank is regulated by financial authority of the country of its operation and that the money is transferable to the UK. Good luck.
Banks in Pakistan are reluctant to transfer money. In that case what should be easiest way?