ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADMIN REVIEW NO RESPONSE AFTER 40 DAYS tier 1 enterpreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nnadeemjee
Newly Registered

ADMIN REVIEW NO RESPONSE AFTER 40 DAYS tier 1 enterpreneur

Post by nnadeemjee » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 am

Hi All,
I have applied for tier 1 ebteroreneur visa (2000K) and got refused in may 2015, i have applied for adming review and now 40 days has passed but no response from home office or any update?

Is any body advise what course of action i have to take.

Regards

msardar
Newly Registered

Re: ADMIN REVIEW NO RESPONSE AFTER 40 DAYS tier 1 enterprene

Post by msardar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Dear

Did you contacted back home office ? apparently after 28 days u can call them and chase them but u shd receive definitely within 28 days , well may i ask you reason for your refusal thanks

nnadeemjee
Newly Registered

Post by nnadeemjee » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:33 pm

No i did not ask for or send any mail for update, firstly i was refused only due to uk natwest bank statement which was not stamped. I am successfull running business here in uk and living for the last 5 years with my wife as tier 4 dependant. After refusing i have applied for admin review which was also rejected back in march 2015 then my lawyer send pre-action protocol notice and after 14 days ECM accepted our grounds and revoke the decision, later on i was called for interview on BHC Islamababd and got refused again on three grounds one is source of funds secondly i have showed intention to take over another business which was not accepted by ECO and thirdly my sales figure was not matched according to business plans and they again give me right of admin review.

msardar
Newly Registered

Post by msardar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Dear

You are applying for entry clearance from pakistan ?

nnadeemjee
Newly Registered

Post by nnadeemjee » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Yes i did apply from pakistan but i had the valid leave and after refusal i came back on my old visa

You are applying for entry clearance from pakistan ?[/quote]

nnadeemjee
Newly Registered

Post by nnadeemjee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 pm

In connection to my last conversation, i have sent email query to check the status of admin review,because i did not get any reply from shielded visa section. They replied to my query as under:

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With regards to your query, it may take up to 8 weeks time from the date
you win the appeal for home office to send you the call letter to visit the
visa application centre to submit your passport.

Please be patient and you will be contacted by home office soon.

Can anybody please tell what does it mean? i did not get any letter or approval letter and it already 90 days.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am

Hi Dear,
Have you tried calling them? Try visa centre where you submitted your application initially. They might will give you contact number at Abu Dhabi if your application was sent there. This can be helpful as compare to emailing them.

I have question and will be obliged if you answer me.
As you mentioned in your post taht you hold Tier4 Dependant visa. When your new visa (T1 Enterpreneur) was rejected, you were able to travel back on your old visa; is it correct? Was not your old visa cancelled automatically when you seek for entry clearance in new category.
Infact i wanted to try it but someone on this forum told me that once i seek for new visa category from back home, my old visa will be nullified and i cant come back to uk regardless i had time on my old visa. It is hugely helpful for me if you can explain it to me.
All the best.

nnadeemjee wrote:In connection to my last conversation, i have sent email query to check the status of admin review,because i did not get any reply from shielded visa section. They replied to my query as under:

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With regards to your query, it may take up to 8 weeks time from the date
you win the appeal for home office to send you the call letter to visit the
visa application centre to submit your passport.

Please be patient and you will be contacted by home office soon.

Can anybody please tell what does it mean? i did not get any letter or approval letter and it already 90 days.

nnadeemjee
Newly Registered

Post by nnadeemjee » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:39 am

Thanks for giving me some sort of information. I am in UK and I have aplied admin review here in UK because they have are processing all admin review in UK now. I have sent them email which they had replied which I mentioned already.

As far as your question is concerned until you valid is not expired you can travel and come to UK any time. You can apply to any other category as well it will not effect your current visa until you have submitted any fake documents.