ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2, Tier 4, and Tier 5 applications at the same time.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uberhaus
Newly Registered

Tier 2, Tier 4, and Tier 5 applications at the same time.

Post by uberhaus » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:27 am

Hi all, This is probably a silly question but I am unable to find the answer. Can I apply for Tier 2 through my employer (rcos) and apply for the Tier 4, and maybe the Tier 5 as well all at the same time and decide later?

This is because I am unsure whether the Tier 2 will actually go through in August and classes start in September. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket so I am trying to play it safe.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2, Tier 4, and Tier 5 applications at the same time

Post by hassanh » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:39 am

You cannot apply at the same time for multiple visas in my honest opinion. I am not even sure if you can vary your application from outside UK.

I would wait for seniors advice.

Regards,
Hassan

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 2, Tier 4, and Tier 5 applications at the same time

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:45 am

uberhaus wrote:Hi all, This is probably a silly question but I am unable to find the answer. Can I apply for Tier 2 through my employer (rcos) and apply for the Tier 4, and maybe the Tier 5 as well all at the same time and decide later?
No.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.