ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement -Help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ysubtense
Newly Registered

Bank Statement -Help

Post by Ysubtense » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:03 am

Hello all !

I would really appreciate your advice as concerns this situation:

I have held sufficient funds for my tuition fees and life expenses for more than 28 consecutive days.

However, I have paid for the Healthcare surcharge and will pay for my application fees using my Credit Card.

This will not affect the closing balance of my statement but it definitely affects the new worth of my account. (Practically, available funds will fall short of what is required)

How this will be dealt with by the Home Office ?

Many thanks really in advance.

Yours,
Yehia Abd El Azeem

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Bank Statement -Help

Post by bruteforce » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:30 pm

if the statement you have got is showing the required balance, also, it is issued within the last 31 days then you are good to use that with your application.

Ysubtense
Newly Registered

Post by Ysubtense » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 pm

bruteforce wrote:if the statement you have got is showing the required balance, also, it is issued within the last 31 days then you are good to use that with your application.
Many thanks for your swift reply.

Unfortunately, I have just discovered another mistake. I forgot to include an Oanda printout or writing on my application form the exchange rate of the closing balance.

Does this constitute a ground for refusal?

This is my first time to forget to submit it although I did so earlier when i applied as a tier 4 student and a general student.

Can't thank you enough in advance.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Ysubtense wrote: Unfortunately, I have just discovered another mistake. I forgot to include an Oanda printout or writing on my application form the exchange rate of the closing balance.

Does this constitute a ground for refusal?
No.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Stchl62
Newly Registered

Post by Stchl62 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Hello
I need to extend my visa in the UK and I have one question regarding the bank statement. Basically they ask for the original bank statement, I have called my bank which is Barclay they told me that to printout at the nearest bank then put a stamp but in my opinion it's not enough to to prove that it's not a fraud. In the statement printed they have only put the sort code and the 4 last digit number of my account number. I really need some help.

Ysubtense
Newly Registered

Post by Ysubtense » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Stchl62 wrote:Hello
I need to extend my visa in the UK and I have one question regarding the bank statement. Basically they ask for the original bank statement, I have called my bank which is Barclay they told me that to printout at the nearest bank then put a stamp but in my opinion it's not enough to to prove that it's not a fraud. In the statement printed they have only put the sort code and the 4 last digit number of my account number. I really need some help.
Well...I have never submitted any of the original statements we regularly receive by mail. In reference to my first application I submitted an ad hoc bank statement (that which you obtain from a bank branch) that had no logo or a last name but with a cover letter having both in addition to my account number in full.

In my second application I submitted online prints of my account bearing the bank logo and my account number in full but had to get them stamped and signed.

My best wishes and bear in mind that the Ho is more inclined to be flexible than hateful.