ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 enterpreneur dependent visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dasyamabhi
Newly Registered

T1 enterpreneur dependent visa

Post by dasyamabhi » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 am

Hi everyone,

I am on T1 ent visa for about 2 years now, I have married recently and looking froward to bring my wife into UK. Can any one give some suggestions on what all the documents required for a dependent to apply from India. And I have been living in UK from 6years now. I have heard I need to pay some surcharge for NHS as well in the new rules, if any one have any information regarding this please share the information that will be very helpful

Thank you
Abhinov

kaps84
Member of Standing

Re: T1 enterpreneur dependent visa

Post by kaps84 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 am

dasyamabhi wrote:Hi everyone,

I am on T1 ent visa for about 2 years now, I have married recently and looking froward to bring my wife into UK. Can any one give some suggestions on what all the documents required for a dependent to apply from India. And I have been living in UK from 6years now. I have heard I need to pay some surcharge for NHS as well in the new rules, if any one have any information regarding this please share the information that will be very helpful

Thank you
Abhinov
Hi,

I applied for my wife's visa recently as T1 Entrepreneur migrant from India and have received it.
Documents you need are:

1) Marriage Certificate.
2) TB test certificate.
3) Maintenance funds - This can be a joint bank account.
4) Its IHS, yes you have to pay, its 600 GBP, about Rs 60K. (I paid it)
5) Original passport and application form with fee paid.
6) Sponsorship letter from your side mentioning that she will be staying with you.
7) Her education degree certificate for your to prove her knowledge of English.
8) Cover letter from your wife stating that she is applying for the visa.

These are largely the documents.

Kaps
-- Kaps84

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:21 pm

i have applied for my Mrs Visa from pakistan i have attached the following Docs

1)Joint bank statement ( which proves that we are living together her name and my name is visible on the statement)
2) App form
3) Health surcharge fee
4) Marriage certificate
5) visa copy
6) House of companies Printout confirming i am working as director of the company
7) passport copy
i did apply for visa on 29th of june and today my mrs have received a call from Gerry's Lets hope she get the visa

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:i have applied for my Mrs Visa from pakistan i have attached the following Docs

1)Joint bank statement ( which proves that we are living together her name and my name is visible on the statement)
2) App form
3) Health surcharge fee
4) Marriage certificate
5) visa copy
6) House of companies Printout confirming i am working as director of the company
7) passport copy
i did apply for visa on 29th of june and today my mrs have received a call from Gerry's Lets hope she get the visa
hi umer
do let us know the out come of you wife's visa. inshallah it will be good news .

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Arshad49 wrote:
umer.shahzad1 wrote:i have applied for my Mrs Visa from pakistan i have attached the following Docs

2) App form
3) Health surcharge fee
4) Marriage certificate
5) visa copy
7) passport copy
hi umer
do let us know the out come of you wife's visa. inshallah it will be good news .
insa'ALLAH

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 pm

HI UMAIR

YOU GOT VISA YET FOR YOUR WIFE

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:09 pm

No, My mrs haven't got the visa and the thing which they mention is the communication history i haven't attached any communication history during my application,

so today we have got a refusal letter plus another thing they have mentioned a wrong date on the refusal letter that date on which i have traveled to UK

i am thinking for a fresh application next week :( with all communication history

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:No, My mrs haven't got the visa and the thing which they mention is the communication history i haven't attached any communication history during my application,

so today we have got a refusal letter plus another thing they have mentioned a wrong date on the refusal letter that date on which i have traveled to UK

i am thinking for a fresh application next week :( with all communication history

hi mate sorry to hear that. how long you been away from your wife when you applied. and have they mentioned about any payslips or accountant letter. sorry i know you in frustration but any info could be helpful

thanks

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:16 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:No, My mrs haven't got the visa and the thing which they mention is the communication history i haven't attached any communication history during my application,

Hi,

What reason they mentioned for refusal decision. Please share

dasyamabhi
Newly Registered

Post by dasyamabhi » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Thank you guys for your valuable information

dasyamabhi
Newly Registered

Post by dasyamabhi » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi kaps just would like to know why is it 600 £ for, IHS is it include my amount as well. Can you please give me a brief ides about where to pay it and how???

dasyamabhi
Newly Registered

Post by dasyamabhi » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi kaps when is your visa expiring

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:54 am

Hi Dasyamabhi,

If you already have the T1 Ent visa, you don't need to pay IHS. If you will be applying now than you will have to.
For dependents, after april/may 2015, you need to pay IHS online. You can google out the link. Yes it is GBP 600. It is against NHS services. But once your dependants are in UK, they will still have to register with NHS. Ignore the web information that says that your details will be sent to NHS automatically. In my case, I had to register my dependants.
-- Kaps84

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:17 am

kaps84 wrote:Hi Dasyamabhi,

If you already have the T1 Ent visa, you don't need to pay IHS. If you will be applying now than you will have to.
For dependents, after april/may 2015, you need to pay IHS online. You can google out the link. Yes it is GBP 600. It is against NHS services. But once your dependants are in UK, they will still have to register with NHS. Ignore the web information that says that your details will be sent to NHS automatically. In my case, I had to register my dependants.
Hi kaps

When you applied for your wife did you submit any pay slips with your application

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:32 am

No, I did [/b]NOT submit any payslips and I did [/b] NOT submit any details about my business.[/b]
-- Kaps84

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 am

Hi kaps

ThAnk you for the quick reply

dasyamabhi
Newly Registered

Post by dasyamabhi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi kaps,

Firstly thank you for your help mate. But when I go through ihs in gov.uk it mentioned that it's 200£ per a visa valid years. So when I calculated it said I need to pay 300£ as my visa is expiring end of next year. Is that right???

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:24 pm

dasyamabhi wrote:Hi kaps,

Firstly thank you for your help mate. But when I go through ihs in gov.uk it mentioned that it's 200£ per a visa valid years. So when I calculated it said I need to pay 300£ as my visa is expiring end of next year. Is that right???
Yes you are correct !!
It is 200 GBP per year. My answer of GBP 600 was based on 3 years term. Make only GBP 300 payment as applicable for you.
And you need not worry, even if you pay less, HO will call you to make the leftover payment.
-- Kaps84

dasyamabhi
Newly Registered

Post by dasyamabhi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 pm

thank you very much kaps thats so kind of you

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:26 pm

hi

my wife has now received her dependent visa .thank you for all the support .this forum is really very help full. received approval in 10 working days .

kaps84
Member of Standing

Post by kaps84 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Good to know Arshad, Congratulations !!

Thanks,
Kaps
Arshad49 wrote:hi

my wife has now received her dependent visa .thank you for all the support .this forum is really very help full. received approval in 10 working days .
-- Kaps84

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

thanks

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:20 pm

HI there,

i have a question that i got my T1 entrepreneur visa..and i wanna apply to my wife and 6 years old daughter...
could you please confirm me that...should i have to pay my daughter NHS fee. ?

iybutt

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:50 am

iybutt wrote:HI there,

i have a question that i got my T1 entrepreneur visa..and i wanna apply to my wife and 6 years old daughter...
could you please confirm me that...should i have to pay my daughter NHS fee. ?

iybutt

yes you have to pay for your child as well

iybutt

Post by iybutt » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks alote. it is really helpful for me