ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tony_raj
Newly Registered

Spouse visa appeal

Post by tony_raj » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:32 am

Hi

Can some please help me out to find the details.

I have appealed aginst the HO decission on first tier tribunal for my spouse visa.
Our appeal was allowed on 7th of July.

My spouse has applied the visa from Singapore. So waht is the time line to appeal for HO aginst the first tier tribunal decission.

is it 14 days or 28 days?

some says it should be 14 days but as far as I undestand , our respondent is ECO who is outside the U.K, so timeline for them to appeal aginst the decission is 28 days.

So can some please let me know about this ...because if it is 14 days then I would like chase HO for our call letter

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed a month ago ! What's next ?

Post by Naspkm » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:04 am

Hi tony-raj

If the application is from outside the UK , it is 28 days , as some of my friends have received letter from the courts says outside applicants should wait 28 days after appeal allowed . Don't worry , stay cool & wait for ur 28 days ! Best of luck !!!!!!

tony_raj
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed a month ago ! What's next ?

Post by tony_raj » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 am

Hi NasPkm,

Thanks for your kind words.

I have one more to ask...

I was using U.K contact details in my appeal form..so in case of sending call letter where will they send?

Back in Singapore or U.K??

Also who will send the Call letter ?

either UKBA(HO) or BHC in SG

tony_raj
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Reply

Post by tony_raj » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 am

Hi can Some pls let me know the below query.

My spouse appeal is allowed a month ago. She initially applied the U.K Entry Clearance Visa from Singapore and now she has moved back to our home country just week ago due to her work termination.

Now we have been waiting for call letter from UKBA , but I do not know how will they send the Call letter ?

Is it the address which she has used it for her initial visa application from Singapore or else will they send back to U.K address where I currently live?

or else any other way of sending such as email /phone/sms

Thanks

tony_raj
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by tony_raj » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:20 am

Hi

Can someone please advise me below?

After the successful appeal , I have received the E-mail from BHC in last week saying

"The ECM has decided to revoke the refusal of your visa and issue it, subject to additional checks"

Also they asked me to resubmit my passport within 10 working days.So I have submitted my PP to them as soon as i received the mail from them.

So what does email statement implies from BHC?

If they are en-dosing the visa on my passport without any further query then what is the timeline?