ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed in 2015 after march anyone ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shahtk
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed in 2015 after march anyone ?

Post by Shahtk » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi , my appeal is allowed in June . Anyone else there got decision on their appeal after march ?
Any idea how long I have to wait ? What's the chances for HO challenge the decision ? I'm so worried , as I have to go back to my country for an emergency , my application date was 2013 July . Plz reply friends ..

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Re: Appeal allowed in 2015 after march anyone ?

Post by Arshad49 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:04 pm

hi mate congrats

the home office have 10 days from the decision to appeal. fingers crossed hope they don't. this my time line hope this helps

Applied for Entrepreneur as a team £50k psw Route
Document send :10th august 2012

acknowledgement letter received same month and brp done same month

refusal letter came on feb 2013.

appealed before 10 days court date given 1st July 2013. after hearing we were notified appeal allowed. then waited for response from home office. no answer for 3 months then we called them they always say still under consideration as the wording is important from the judge on the appeal allowed letter . and finally we got our documents on 03 march 2014.

at the same time one of my other friend same case but got doc in 3 weeks after appeal allowed.

i think its all to do with the new case worker and what they require. hope this helps

Shahtk
Newly Registered

Post by Shahtk » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Thanks dear friend . Feeling so relaxed . Just to clarify , the 10 days u said is from the date of the letter or judge appeal allowed letter ?

In my case on the top of the decision letter date is 1/07/2015 and at the bottom of page with judge name and stamp dated is 26/6/2015 . Which one I should take ? Sorry to bother u by silly question ..

And congrats for ur won !

Arshad49
Sri Lanka

Post by Arshad49 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Shahtk wrote:Thanks dear friend . Feeling so relaxed . Just to clarify , the 10 days u said is from the date of the letter or judge appeal allowed letter ?

In my case on the top of the decision letter date is 1/07/2015 and at the bottom of page with judge name and stamp dated is 26/6/2015 . Which one I should take ? Sorry to bother u by silly question ..

And congrats for ur won !

hi i think its from the date when you receive as the home office receives the decision the same day as you.just be ready for any documents they ask as they asked us to show the 50k but we have started trading so we have invested £37k already so we sent corporation tax paid and accountant letter confirming. so on what basis was your appeal has been allowed. dont worry you be fine. soon you will get your documents. has the judge asked the home office to reconsider the application in his letter.

Shahtk
Newly Registered

Post by Shahtk » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Thanks ! Actually this is the second time FT judge allowing my case . In first hearing FT judge allowed the hearing but home office challenged the decision .And home office took the case into UT . From UT , Judge sent the case again to FT , reason was the weak verdict made by FT judge . So went to FT again in this June and appeal allowed again and this time verdict is strong and explained everything . So , appeal was allowed twice in my case . Hoping for the best .

Thanks for replies ..

Shah286

Post by Shah286 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:14 am

Applied 28july 2014
Refused sep2014
Appealed oct 2014
Hearing 23dec 2014

HO withdrwan appeal 8th jan 2015

After that no responce my solicitor send them to many letters no responce. I contact my mp he sent letter on behalf of me after three week he received reply where they wrote that application under concedration and will reply 6 to 8 weeks more.
I dont know why they taking so long coz already 6 month passed and now still more 2 months
Any one in same situation?

Kstarboy1
Newly Registered

Post by Kstarboy1 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello everyone

Been reading few storys on here thouggt I share my timeline

Applied for asylum 1st August 2014
Refused march 23rd 2015
Appeal hhearing 15th june
Appeal allowed 30th

Went to report at dallas court where we go sign and the officer there said to me CONGRATULATIONS your appeal is allowed and that home office have decided not to appeal the decision that it says on the system my documents are been processed but I need to keep coming signing till I received my grant... ask how long he said 4weeks

Hope you guys get good news too

kynjee
Newly Registered

Post by kynjee » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am

Hi Shahtk,

I have the similar case like you. My FT appeal is allowed on 6th July 2015. Its been more than 4 weeks. I rang tribunal to find out if Ho has challenged the decision but they said nothing on the system. Can you please let me know if you got any further response from them. Either documents or any further document request.

Visa type: Entrepreneur(PSW 50k)
Visa Applied: Aug 2014.
Refused: Nov 2014.
FT Hearing: 22 June 2015.
Appeal allowed: 6th July 2015.

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

kynjee
Newly Registered

Post by kynjee » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 am

Shahtk wrote:Hi , my appeal is allowed in June . Anyone else there got decision on their appeal after march ?
Any idea how long I have to wait ? What's the chances for HO challenge the decision ? I'm so worried , as I have to go back to my country for an emergency , my application date was 2013 July . Plz reply friends ..

Hi Shahtk,

I have the similar case like you. My FT appeal is allowed on 6th July 2015. Its been more than 4 weeks. I rang tribunal to find out if Ho has challenged the decision but they said nothing on the system. Can you please let me know if you got any further response from them. Either documents or any further document request.

Visa type: Entrepreneur(PSW 50k)
Visa Applied: Aug 2014.
Refused: Nov 2014.
FT Hearing: 22 June 2015.
Appeal allowed: 6th July 2015.

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

taufeq

Post by taufeq » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:58 am

Hi, guys

I went to Taylor House, Court on Thursday for hearing .My Entrepreneur Visa has been refused last year May 2014 on different grounds like Funds in abroad not been transferred to UK, contracts not clear, Business Plan errors etc. within 10 minutes after hearing , judge said your appeal partially allowed and sent back to Home office for re consideration. Am just wondering, do i need to send some more documents to home office. or need to wait until receiving letter from court , what is going to happen now. could any one explain in clear please,

Thanks for your time.