ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland entry visa - Non Eu Pakistan Process query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aligo
Ireland

Re: Ireland entry visa - Non Eu Pakistan Process query

Post by aligo » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 am

Still no answer from Karachi or Doj

my case got approved on 18/02/15 and still waiting on passport. Emailed every one but not a specific answer. Has anybody got their case approved and waited the same amount of time or is it just me

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:48 pm

You better to call Karachi consulate. Its not easy to get through to them over the phone . So put your finger on redial. If they say that they have posted than ask them for the tracking number of TCS and track it yourself on TCS website. Usually within a week the passport arrive by TCS once you get approved.

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 pm

thanks Calvin

I phoned them and they said you need to contact Gerrys about your passport but Gerrys say that the application pack comes first from Dublin to Karachi consulate who then give it to gerry for delivery to the applicant. It is strange ey. Why can't they say we will send it next week or where is my passport. Obviously Dublin does not get the passport they only get copies so it is not hard for them to tell me.
anyway I have emailed the 3 of them and see who I get an answer from.
Ali

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi all

I have a weird one. I got my passport from Irish consulate. but the visa is expired. My visa was issued on 23/02/15 the validity is 14/02/15 - 10/03/15. My passport was with Gerry's since 27/02 but they could not deliver it to me because supposedly my number was coming off. After chasing with Consulate and INIS i finally came to know that they had my passport. I emailed them and got a reply that they are trying to get a hold of me since 27/02 through my number which is WRONG and they have taken my number down wrong so they are trying a wrong number. Obviously if they had emailed i would have got the message but no they didn't bother.

Now the thing is my visa is expired so what do I need to do do I just send it back to get an extension along with an email copy explaining the situation. Do you think I will get another extension for even a week.

PLEASE HELP

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:56 am

Seriously sometime you think the country will never change.

I emailed Gerry on 3rd march inquiring about my passport they replied they did not have it and I should contact Karachi Consulate. i got another email from them that they are trying to get a hold of me since 27/02. So why did you not email me back my passport is there.
What good is a visa to me when it is expired. The thing is with these people that they think they will never accept their mistake and always blame you for thier own mistake. I know for a fact they will say i gave them my number wrong but if they had it wrong why didnt they email me or why didnt they reply to my email when they already had my passport.

i have sent my passport with a big letter and all the email communications with them so hopefully they will sort it out at their end

thanks
ali

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Thank you I have provided them with everything now to convince them so hopefully they will re-issue a new sticker. I sent my passport back on tcs to them this time

Ali

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 am

Finally got an email from Doj saying my visa dates have been extended so thanks again for everyone who helped
Ali

sajid khan
Newly Registered

Post by sajid khan » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 am

aligo wrote:Finally got an email from Doj saying my visa dates have been extended so thanks again for everyone who helped
Ali
Hi All,

Just wondering in these days how many weeks process will take from Pakistan to join Irish Spouse Visa..or recently anyone got approval from Pakistan to join Irish Spouse Visa?

Thank you in advance.

Sajid

DingDong

Post by DingDong » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 pm

frafiq81 wrote: I bet the status of your application would still be something like this "The Visa Application for IRL1XXX has been forwarded for processing to the Embassy of Ireland, Karachi on X/XX/2015 X:XX:XX AM"
Can anyone shed some light on the above, are they forwarding the application + documents to the Consulate in Karachi and then they are sending to Dept. of Justice or are they forwarding directly to the Dept. of Justice once the application is submitted in the Gerry's office.

Thanks

Samina khalid
Newly Registered

Post by Samina khalid » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi m british citizen want to call my fiancy in uk through directive of ireland whoch documents should i need

taj14

Post by taj14 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:32 am

Hi samina check this out it may helphttp://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-route-app ... 69701.html
Samina khalid wrote:Hi m british citizen want to call my fiancy in uk through directive of ireland whoch documents should i need