ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant parents of eu spouse

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Diomond

Dependant parents of eu spouse

Post by Diomond » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Hi, wondering if anyone ever got visa for dependant parents of spouse of eu national.regards

Diomond

Re: Dependant parents of eu spouse

Post by Diomond » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:34 am

??

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Yes, its possible but there are many issues to be analysed firstly.

Are they medically/financially dependent on the EU citizen. Is there evidence of this dependency etc.
You can contact me directly at the email address below if you like.

Regards,
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:24 pm

I believe this forum is to facilitate people by our own knowledge and not for personal interest. If you like u can guid me here so every one can get benefit rather than to contact private.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 am

Ok,

Please confirm some details.
Are they medically/financially dependent on the EU citizen. Is there evidence of this dependency ongoing for a period of
a few years? Do they parents have other family in their home country or is their child in Ireland their only child?

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:44 am

Yes,they r financially dependant on eu national and their spouse, and have a proof of money transfers for 3 years, on the monthly basis, like 500 euro every month .And they have other children but they r not financially able to afford thwm.thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Leinsterimmig wrote:Ok,

Please confirm some details.
Are they medically/financially dependent on the EU citizen. Is there evidence of this dependency ongoing for a period of
a few years? Do they parents have other family in their home country or is their child in Ireland their only child?

Please desist from advertising . It is not allowed. Don't make it easy for me to delete you.

People can contact you if they think you can be of assistance to them, but to advertise and tell people to contact you, is not strictly speaking permitted.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Diomond wrote:Yes,they r financially dependant on eu national and their spouse, and have a proof of money transfers for 3 years, on the monthly basis, like 500 euro every month .And they have other children but they r not financially able to afford thwm.thanks
In my opinion, this would be strong evidence of dependence on the EU citizen. Once the money transfers have come from the EU citizen to the parents. There has been similar cases before in this exact scenario which have been successful. I hope this helps

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks for the reply, does a previous visa refusal under national law can affect this application?

Javed_shah
Newly Registered

Post by Javed_shah » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:12 pm

I will be making an application for my mother however I don't have proof of remittance because they were all lost, now I live in Ireland and the company I sent the money through is not there any longer so I'm not able to get the proof, is there any other documents/proof I can send?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Javed_shah wrote:I will be making an application for my mother however I don't have proof of remittance because they were all lost, now I live in Ireland and the company I sent the money through is not there any longer so I'm not able to get the proof, is there any other documents/proof I can send?
How was her home and bills paid ? Does she receive any pension.

It is really hard without money transfer

Javed_shah
Newly Registered

Post by Javed_shah » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:46 am

Historically I was sending her lump sums through transfer. I can possibly get a letter from the company I used to send her money through, would that help?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:52 am

It will be a tough one but you can try. It may help to get it.

They need to show that your support was needed to meet essential needs in the country from which they came. In the absence of that, they test may not be met.