ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child visa to travel

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pasoon
Newly Registered

Child visa to travel

Post by pasoon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi:

I want to apply for my 1 year old child. Do I need to produce any other documents other than the following:

Maintenance Fund
Child Birth Certificate
Photocopies of my passport and Biometric Card.

How much time it will take because it's bit urgent.
Can HO demands for any further documents regarding business activities which won't be a problem but it will delayed my child visa. So it would be useless if I couldn't travel on time. Thanks.

Momi

Re: Child visa to travel

Post by Momi » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:59 pm

It can be done in 1 day through premium service. They don't ask any document which is related to main applicant.

pasoon wrote:Hi:

I want to apply for my 1 year old child. Do I need to produce any other documents other than the following:

Maintenance Fund
Child Birth Certificate
Photocopies of my passport and Biometric Card.

How much time it will take because it's bit urgent.
Can HO demands for any further documents regarding business activities which won't be a problem but it will delayed my child visa. So it would be useless if I couldn't travel on time. Thanks.

pasoon
Newly Registered

Re: Child visa to travel

Post by pasoon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:59 am

Thanks Momi. Have you personally experienced it ? Do I still have to fill the application form ?