ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Refund

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sam080510
Newly Registered

PEO Refund

Post by sam080510 » Tue May 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Hi

i cancelled my first peo appointment for 2 person and booked an another one for myself . After a couple of emails and i got a email from refunds departments saying that im eligible for full refund of around £3000. I havent got the refund on the card or the cheque even after 28 days as mentioned in the website and its almost 2 months im waiting for the refund. Im trying to follow up using email address PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but the response is too slow and financially struggling to cope up becos of money stuck for no reason .

Anybody knows any other way of contacting (Phone number) them to get this refunded ?

or please share your experiences if you faced something similar before

Thanks
Sam

terrytexram
Newly Registered

Re: PEO Refund

Post by terrytexram » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Dear Sam,

I am facing the same problem. I am stillw aitng for a refund of 9500 GBP and its been over two months. Im very worried.
Have you received the full refund back now and if so, please tell me how long it happened and if you contacted them in any way besides the given email address.
Thanks

Praveen4u_ts
Newly Registered

Post by Praveen4u_ts » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 am

Hi,

Sorry to hear ur case. Have you got your money back

I am also in similar situation. its been a month and havent heard from them.

please let me know contact number if you know

Thanks

ipmadhu
Newly Registered

Post by ipmadhu » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:27 pm

I had to cancel my peo appointment last month. I requested for refund from PSCAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. It has been a month now, and there is no response nor refund from them. It is frustrating. Is there any contact number or other ways of addressing this matter?