ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

George17
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for ILR

Post by George17 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 am

vinny wrote:Which question?
I am on Tier 1 Gen getting ready to apply for ILR (5 year rule) in 1st week of August. My current visa expires on 21.08.2015 for myself and my 3 dependants including my spouse, eldest son (23) and youngest son (11). The issues is one of my dependants has not yet got through in the LITUK test! Suppose if they will not be able to pass the exam what should I do? What are my options in this case for my dependant who is not ready with the test pass certificate for LITUK?

Please advise.

Thanks Vinny.

George

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:39 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

George17
Newly Registered

Post by George17 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:41 pm

vinny wrote:Extend as a PBS dependant (319H).
Hi Vinny,

Thanks for the response.

By the way, can I lodge my dependant's (partner) PBS extension application together with my application for ILR at PEO?
Or should I apply first for my ILR and get it..then apply soon for PBS extension for my partner before her leaves expires?
It looks like she can apply for her extension online: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner

Just to clarify...

Thanks for your continued support...

God Bless

George

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:40 am

Your choice.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

George17
Newly Registered

Re: Paying for Premium Services (PEO)

Post by George17 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi,

I'm going to book an appointment for my ILR at the Premium Services centre.
Does anyone know, say when I pay for the premium services appointment should I enter details of the same card on the Payment Details page of the SET(O) form?

Please advise.

Thanks

George

George17
Newly Registered

Re: Booking for PEO appointment to Apply for ILR

Post by George17 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi - can someone help me answering my question please?

I have recently paid online for my appointment at PEO. Should I still fill and attach the Payment Details: SET(O) page to my application form or instead of that should I just attach the payment confirmation page received at the end of making the appointment? If I still have to attach the Payment Details page, should I enter the payment details with the details of the card I used to pay online for the PEO appointment?

Please advise urgently!

Thank you.

George

George17
Newly Registered

Post by George17 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:24 am

Hi everyone!

I have managed to get ILR successfully!!

Thank you so much for all your help and advise. It really helped me.
If anyone needs any help with it please feel free to reach me and I can share my experience with you.

Thanks & God bless

George

pankajkr_ghy1
BANNED

Post by pankajkr_ghy1 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:22 pm

cong. george.

if you could share your experince with details of docs u submitted will be great.

thx