ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get your documents back if appeal rejected

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

toprofessional
Newly Registered

How to get your documents back if appeal rejected

Post by toprofessional » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:24 am

Hi,

I had applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) but was refused because my name was on the bank letters from third party as banks in Pakistan do not print any other names on the bank letter as per their policy.
I went for appeal which is rejected yesterday. They have said they will send me a letter in next 14 days.

Please advise what will happen next and how I will be able to get my documents (including passport) back as I want to leave this country now, don't want to take this stress any more.

Thank you

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: How to get your documents back if appeal rejected

Post by Zee ali » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 pm

toprofessional wrote:Hi,

I had applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) but was refused because my name was on the bank letters from third party as banks in Pakistan do not print any other names on the bank letter as per their policy.
I went for appeal which is rejected yesterday. They have said they will send me a letter in next 14 days.

Please advise what will happen next and how I will be able to get my documents (including passport) back as I want to leave this country now, don't want to take this stress any more.

Thank you
U wont get your passport back like that. In the refusal letter they gave u removal team phone number. Call them they will ask u to book a ticket and u need to tell them your departure plan than they will give u passport on your flying day at airport
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided