ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada PR Consultants

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rim_rocks
Newly Registered

Canada PR Consultants

Post by rim_rocks » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 am

Dear All,

I would like to move to Canada and live there permanently with Canadian citizenship.
1) Does anybody has any idea of PR consultants based in Canada who specializes in assisting foreign nationals?

2)I have got one contact. They call themselves Multi Dimension Consulting (MDCCanada.ca). Anybody aware of this consultant? if yes, can anybody tell me whether they are genuine and reliable?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Prague.

GNACanada
Newly Registered

Re: Canada PR Consultants

Post by GNACanada » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:00 am

Hello Prague,

Before you decide to hire any Canadian immigration consultants you need to know that Canada has the most strict rules of any country when it comes to deciding who is legally able to handle Canadian immigration matters and represent clients and their applications and files.

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are federally regulated professionals who adhere to strict professional regulation rules and practices.

Please be very carefully as the reality is that there are many individuals who offer their services but who are not authorized to handle Canadian immigration matters. This is a criminal offence in Canada. If you are hiring such individuals please be warned that they may take your money but will not be able to help you achieve your goal of a permanent residence status in Canada.

I suggest that you review the following website which is the official government website of the Canadian federal immigration authority - the Citizenship and Immigration Canada - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... ep-who.asp, before choosing who will help you with your application.

Warm regards,

David Weinshtein

Moderator Edit: Advertising removed