ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting on eu highcourt ruling

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aquaris
Newly Registered

waiting on eu highcourt ruling

Post by aquaris » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:58 am

Dear, members

I have a question 2 years back i apply for form eu5 on the basis of divorce to my wife they refused my application on the basis that i did not have medical insurance for my wife when she was studying here at the time of divorce.

But they gave me two option which to take a visa till december 2015 and wait for a outcome of eu highcourt in where few of same cases as me went already. Or appeal a decesion which they refused it. So i have taking the first option and i got stamp4 till december. Now i dnt know what is going to happen.

Is there any one in similar position as me. Please reply

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: waiting on eu highcourt ruling

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 am

aquaris
Newly Registered

Re: waiting on eu highcourt ruling

Post by aquaris » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:01 am

Thanx kalvin.

Its pretty clear decison. But in my case they refuse me because i never had private medical insurance. Thtas tge only reason they have given me. I was divorce put side ireland but my wife was still living in ireland at the time of divorce and studying here. But she never had insurance so they refused ma application. I got divorce after 6.5years of marriage.
Now in this judgment there is line they said self sufeciant union citizen can be support by their spouses who is no eu so is this will make any help in my case. I dnt realy understand. As i was working full time through out.