ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Prefix on my immigration health surcharge

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Joe.lk
Newly Registered

Wrong Prefix on my immigration health surcharge

Post by Joe.lk » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:51 am

Hi everything

While i was paying for my immigration health surcharge I was unable to select the proper prefix 'Mr' and after i paid i got the confirmation with the prefix 'Mrs'.
Is there a way to correct this? will it be a problem?

Thanks in advance.

Petaltop

Re: Wrong Prefix on my immigration health surcharge

Post by Petaltop » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:09 am

Joe.lk wrote:Hi everything

While i was paying for my immigration health surcharge I was unable to select the proper prefix 'Mr' and after i paid i got the confirmation with the prefix 'Mrs'.
Is there a way to correct this? will it be a problem?

Thanks in advance.
It's information that you need for your visa application so hopefully it will get picked up but as the IHS is also information that goes on your Biometric Residence Permit and you need to produce your BRP when you want to use the NHS for free, perhaps you should email UKVI?

Could you then come back and share UKVI's repsonse here: this IHS is new and any information will help others with the same problem.

Joe.lk
Newly Registered

Post by Joe.lk » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Thanks Petaltop

I got the below reply, which is a bit confusing;

With regards to your query, once you have signed an online declaration you would not be able to amend or add further information to the application form. Therefore if you believe the information you want to amend is rather significant, and necessary for you to do so, then please consider creating a new application. However, if you believe that the mistake you have made is only a minor error, you may be able to correct this by hand in front of a staff member at the visa application centre.

Joe.lk
Newly Registered

Post by Joe.lk » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:38 pm

reply in red

Petaltop

Post by Petaltop » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Joe.lk wrote:reply in red
That wasn't very helpful of them. Will you be sending your vias application off, or going in person?

Joe.lk
Newly Registered

Post by Joe.lk » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Going tomorrow, will updated you afterwards.