ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 "Renewal"

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xubash
Newly Registered

Tier 2 "Renewal"

Post by xubash » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

My company is Tier-2 Registered A rated company. As per my owner, we had 3 licenses and one been used already for one of colleague almost 5-6 years ago. We successfully renewed our sponsorship this year for another 4 years. Now, I am planning to use one of the license for myself.

I heard, from few immigration advisor, the license will be 0 after we renew it and need to apply again for it. Is that true ?

I login into the portal but can't see how many licenses we got.

Do we still got same number of licenses ?

Please Help !!

geriatrix

Re: Tier 2 "Renewal"

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:08 am

Which "licence" are you referring to? An employer has "one" sponsor licence as a Home Office approved sponsor enabling it to sponsor foreign migrants to work in the UK.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:33 am

I think the OP is referring to COS. If your employer is saying that they had 3 COS some years ago and they used 1 to sponsor 1 migrant, for his and your information, the COS allocation is set to 0 every April unless u request for more.
it will be useful for you to explain your current visa and immigration history, what work u do and how much do u get paid.

xubash
Newly Registered

Post by xubash » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:56 am

iworker wrote:I think the OP is referring to COS. If your employer is saying that they had 3 COS some years ago and they used 1 to sponsor 1 migrant, for his and your information, the COS allocation is set to 0 every April unless u request for more.
it will be useful for you to explain your current visa and immigration history, what work u do and how much do u get paid.
Thanks for your answer. As you mentioned, the COS allocation is set to 0 now. I need to request for new unrestricted COS. Can you kindly answer me following ??

- I am switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 and have recognised UK Bachelors degree. Do I really need to conduct RLMT to be in safe side as I am exempt from it.

- What is the current standard processing time for Unrestricted COS ??