ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

makkie
Newly Registered

Family Visa UK

Post by makkie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:31 am

Dear members,

I applied for my (Family) Single, double and multiple, valid up to 6 months, and collected my passport, unfortunately, I was refused my visa. It was my first time applying and I provided everything that was possible. I applied as my family member is having an operation and I wanted to help while she was in hospital.

What is the procedure to appeal? As my family member has no one else to look after her, I wanted to support her and look after her kids too. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

As appeal procedure will take long, should I re-apply as a general visitor or again as a family visitor but without the medical reason?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Family Visa UK

Post by Wanderer » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:15 pm

You can only appeal on Human Rights or Discrimination grounds.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

makkie
Newly Registered

Re: Family Visa UK

Post by makkie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 pm

It states in the letter that I have no right to appeal or for administrative review.

Would I still have grounds to appeal? Also, if the appeal procedure is 1+ month, can I re-apply for a visa with further evidence?