ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to Fix this problem any advice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

haseeb.edu
Newly Registered

Need to Fix this problem any advice

Post by haseeb.edu » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:17 pm

hi,
My FLRO application was refused .i was on Tier 4 student visa and my college was revoked.
Yesterday i applied for Judicial review on FLRO. stated i need some thing in written from home office then there is university available which can grant me CAS Letter.university says if home office issue you 60 days time then we can offer you CAS.
Unfortunatly my soliciotr submitted JR Bundle to court today morning and when i checked copy of that bundle i find out a big mistake.
he submitted someone else grounds with my JR Appeal.
and my name is stated only top of those grounds and in ground satutation is totally different rest of bundle is fine.
is there any way to fix this mistake or what outcome will be happen with my JR .as currently he is not attending my phone call.
Thanks in advance.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Need to Fix this problem any advice

Post by sah10406 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 am

What is the basis of your FLR(O) application? Why do you need to be in the UK? If not for study, you should probably post to http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... ion-forum/
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.