ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is up with the forum

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pennylessinindia

what is up with the forum

Post by pennylessinindia » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:56 pm

I can see the post subject title but cannot enter and see the post content been like this all evening what is up
pennyless

geriatrix

Re: what is up with the forum

Post by geriatrix » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:18 am

Try using a different browser.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:30 am

I having problems with the huge advert banner that means I have to scroll down on every page.

While I'm in rant mode can we have some of the sticky threads trimmed off too? When you do get to a sub forum you have to scroll down again to get to the current threads.

And when have we had a fine day, and I'm sick and tired of this office, my back hurts and look at these shoes, I've only had them three weeks and heels are worn right through......

Ahh, that's better!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:48 am

Wanderer wrote:I having problems with the huge advert banner that means I have to scroll down on every page.

While I'm in rant mode can we have some of the sticky threads trimmed off too? When you do get to a sub forum you have to scroll down again to get to the current threads.

And when have we had a fine day, and I'm sick and tired of this office, my back hurts and look at these shoes, I've only had them three weeks and heels are worn right through......

Ahh, that's better!
Can't solve all your problems...but when I complained of the forum slow loading, Amber recommended downloading https://adblockplus.org/ Get's rid of annoying banner ads & pop-ups!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Things should be back to normal now.

If not, refresh (F5).
If that doesn't work, reboot.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Thanks for your replies, which of course I could not see as that was the problem, but hopefully it alerted someone to some issues with the site. Browser was not a problem as using exactly the same one now. Was not online until now so not sure when things were sorted but glad it is !
pennyless

peter001
Newly Registered

Post by peter001 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:42 pm

had a similar problem , finally changed browser , work like a charm. ty